ISO 22000:2015 Food Safety HACCP Management Systems
Learning Program Details
Price: $800.00 AUD
Overview: This course will involve the student being trained in all aspects of Food Safety HACCP Management Systems in line with the requirements of the International Food Safety HACCP Management Systems Standard ISO 22000:2005, HACCP and ISO 9001:2015. It will also enable to candidate to perform a review and provide expert feedback as to what is currently happening within the organisation's Food Safety HACCP Management System and to ensure it Conforms to that of its Interested Parties and National, Industry and Statutory guidelines.
Standards Referenced: ISO 9001:2015, ISO 22000:2005, HACCP, ISO 31000:2009, and 19011:2011 plus local, national, statutory rules and regulations and sector specific standards covering country of origin.
Resources: Extensive e-campus library with access to all applicable Standards plus a comprehensive list of course notes and reference material.
Length of program: 1 Day no set time limit is imposed, time taken to complete the course or program is dependent on Candidates and or organisational time commitments and resources.
Approval Numbers: ISO-QMS and ISO-FSMS
Prerequisites: A basic understanding of Food Safety
Facilitator: All ACI Global Facilitators are Certified Business Professionals specializing in the specific scope being facilitated and have been assessed as competent in International Facilitation (ISO-FL), Attitude and Cultural Diversity (ACI-ACD) and have undertaken the Hogan Leadership Profile.
Special Needs: - If you have any special needs or requirements that your Facilitator needs to be aware of please Contact Us to discuss this in confidence.
Refund Policy: - No refund upon completion of registration and enrollment process.
ISO Personal Certification Outcomes
Diploma in Food Safety HACCP Management Systems with Certificates of Competence in the following Skill Areas:
- Understanding Food Safety Management Systems to comply to ISO 22000:2005 - ISO-FSMS
Triennial Certification Cycle: Three (3) year Certification with annual Continuous Professional Development (CPD) surveillance activities supported by a 3 year (CPD) Guarantee. At the completion of the three years candidates pay a small fee to be reassessed before having their personal ISO certification renewed for a further 3 year cycle.
The candidate will be involved in the following key tasks:
- Task 1 - Learn how an Environmental Management System in compliance to ISO 14001:2004 will add value to an Organisation
- Task 2 - Demonstrate the application of "Knowledge, Attitude, Cultural Diversity and Personal Disciplines" necessary to perform audits during an "Observational Event" under visual observation (Video) on either a newly established Business Management System or within an established system thoroughly checking and auditing existing documentation plus all of the organisations Management Programmes.
- Ongoing - Assessments to ensure the candidates competencies are maintained in accordance with the candidates 3 year CPD agreement
- ISO Certified Business Professionals receive higher returns for services provided and greater chances of employment and or contracts
- Three Year Continuous Professional Leadership Development Guarantee CPD for the period of ISO Certification (3 yrs).
- Entry into the ACI Global Professionals' Register.
- At the successful completion of the programme candidates are able to apply for Registration with Third Party Certification Bodies (CB's). Please note conditions do apply for example industry experience, necessary auditor codes plus auditor experience are all considered essential requirements performing third party audits for further details please refer to your preferred Certification Body for further details.
Learning and Certification Needs Annalysis
Recognition of Prior Learning, Current Competence, Special Needs and Commitment to agreed Learning Outcomes through Continuous Professional Development - ISO-RPL/RCC
- Assessment of Industry Experience against required Learning Outcomes;
- Assessment of Prior Learning against required Learning Outcomes;
- Assessment of Current Competence against required Learning Outcomes;
- Assessment of Special Needs if applicable;
- Commitment to undertake and achieve learning outcomes;
- Commitment to Continuous Professional Development.
Knowledge: Food Safety HACCP Management Systems - ISO-FSMS.
KEY COMPETENCY OUTCOMES EXAMINED
- Competency Unit: Identify food safety hazards that are reasonably expected to occur for the food type/industry.
- Competency Unit: Assess the risk of identified hazards in the context of the organization's food safety management system.
- Competency Unit: Assess the effectiveness of methodologies to control food safety hazards.
- Competency Unit: Identify all integrated Schemes and procedures used by the organisation to achieve food safety objectives.
- Competency Unit: Determine the adequacy and effectiveness of a food safety scheme.
- Competency Unit: Understand the application of HACCP theory and principles to individual food businesses.
- Competency Unit: Understand the application of food safety management systems as it relates to ISO 22000.
The Key Learning Objectives covered in this course are:
- KEY LEARNING OBJECTIVE 1 - International Standards covered ISO 22000, 9004 and 19011.
- KEY LEARNING OBJECTIVE 2 - Relevant Legislation, Statutory Laws and the HACCP Principles.
- KEY LEARNING OBJECTIVE 3 - Key Food Safety Policies, Objectives, Hazards and Key Performance Indicators (KPI's).
- KEY LEARNING OBJECTIVE 4 - Evaluating to ensure compliance to ISO 22000:2005.
- KEY LEARNING OBJECTIVE 5 - Evaluating the developed FSMS, its documents and related records.
The Key Learning Outcome and associated Evidence Guides achieved with this course are:
1 - Achieve Competence in Food Safety HACCP Management Systems in line with the following Key Evidence Criteria:
- Food Safety Hazards are understood.
- Accurately Identify Food Safety Hazards within the organisation.
- Environmental Principles and the applicable EMS is explained and understood.
- Prepare a HACCP Plan (Risks).
- Prepare a HACCP Plan (Hazards).
- Understand Control Measures and ensure they are effective and appropriate.
- Understand the application of CCP's.
- Desk Top Audit.
- Understand the Effectiveness of Control Measures and ensure they are appropriate.
- Understand the Ramifications of a Breakdown in a CCP.
- Understand the Appropriateness of Auditees Actions.
- Corrective Actions Accurately Accessed and Validated to Regulation or Industry Practice.
- Support schemes are explained and understood.
- The scope of the business has been identified explained and understood.
- Pre Requisite Programmes have been identified and understood.
- Omissions have been identified and explained where applicable.
- Verification procedures have been explained and understood.
- Methodology of The Risk Management System has been explained and understood.
- Compliance to Document Control explained and understood.
- Codex Alimentarius has been explained and Understood.
- Technical Experience has been explained and understood.
- Food Safety Chain Communication has been explained and understood.
- Types of Pre Requisite Programmes have been identified, explained and understood.
- The 12 Steps to Implementing HACCP have been explained and understood.
- Food Product Recall Procedure is in place and is effective.
- Emergency Preparedness is effective explained and understood.
2 - Achieve Competence by demonstrating under JAS-ANZ Auditor observation guidelines the ability to perform under visual observation the application of Skills applied during an actual audit activity (Stage 1) in accordance with the following Key Evidence Criteria:
- Demonstrate Compliance to ISO 19011 Clause 7 applicability Competency, Awareness and Training;
- Demonstrate audit planning;
- Demonstrate the Possession of the necessary Industry Codes:
- Demonstrate the ability to perform a Stage 1 Audit;
- Be able to perform an opening and closing meeting;
Getting started is as easy as clicking on the e-learning Registration Tab below, Register and Pay for your course all online and you can be started in less than 6 Hrs (Dependant on International Time Zones and Clearance of Funds).
ACI Global supports the following Payment Options