ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems
Learning Program Details
Price: $600.00 AUD
Overview: This course will involve the student being trained in all aspects of Quality Issues and Risk Management in line with the requirements of the International Quality Management Systems Standard ISO 9001:2015. It will also enable to candidate to perform a review and provide expert feedback as to what is currently happening within the organisation's existing Quality Management System and to ensure it Conforms to the new standard including that of its Interested Parties and National, Industry and Statutory rules and guidelines.
Standards Referenced: ISO 9001:2015, ISO 31000:2009, 19011:2011 plus local, national, statutory rules and regulations and sector specific standards covering country of origin.
Resources: Extensive e-campus library with access to all applicable Standards plus a comprehensive list of course notes and reference material.
Length of program: 1 Day no set time limit is imposed, time taken to complete the course or program is dependent on Candidates and or organisational time commitments and resources.
Approval Numbers: ISO-QMS
Prerequisites: A basic understanding of Quality Awareness
Facilitator: All ACI Global Facilitators are Certified Business Professionals specializing in the specific scope being facilitated and have been assessed as competent in International Facilitation (ISO-FL), Attitude and Cultural Diversity (ACI-ACD) and have undertaken the Hogan Leadership Profile.
Special Needs: - If you have any special needs or requirements that your Facilitator needs to be aware of please Contact Us to discuss this in confidence.
Refund Policy: - No refund upon completion of registration and enrollment process.
ISO Personal Certification Outcomes
Diploma in Quality Management Systems with Certificates of Competence in the following Skill Area:
- Understanding Quality Management Systems to comply to ISO 9001:2015 - ISO-QMS;
Triennial Certification Cycle: Three (3) year Certification with annual Continuous Professional Development (CPD) surveillance activities supported by a 3 year (CPD) Guarantee. At the completion of the three years candidates pay a small fee to be reassessed before having their personal ISO certification renewed for a further 3 year cycle.
The candidate will be involved in the following key tasks:
- Task 1 - Learn how an Environmental Management System in compliance to ISO 14001:2004 will add value to an Organisation
- Task 2 - Demonstrate the application of "Knowledge, Attitude, Cultural Diversity and Personal Disciplines" necessary to perform audits during an "Observational Event" under visual observation (Video) on either a newly established Business Management System or within an established system thoroughly checking and auditing existing documentation plus all of the organisations Management Programmes.
- Ongoing - Assessments to ensure the candidates competencies are maintained in accordance with the candidates 3 year CPD agreement
- ISO Certified Business Professionals receive higher returns for services provided and greater chances of employment and or contracts
- Three Year Continuous Professional Leadership Development Guarantee CPD for the period of ISO Certification (3 yrs).
- Entry into the ACI Global Professionals' Register.
- At the successful completion of the programme candidates are able to apply for Registration with Third Party Certification Bodies (CB's). Please note conditions do apply for example industry experience, necessary auditor codes plus auditor experience are all considered essential requirements performing third party audits for further details please refer to your preferred Certification Body for further details.
Learning and Certification Needs Annalysis
Recognition of Prior Learning, Current Competence, Special Needs and Commitment to agreed Learning Outcomes through Continuous Professional Development - ISO-RPL/RCC
- Assessment of Industry Experience against required Learning Outcomes;
- Assessment of Prior Learning against required Learning Outcomes;
- Assessment of Current Competence against required Learning Outcomes;
- Assessment of Special Needs if applicable;
- Commitment to undertake and achieve learning outcomes;
- Commitment to Continuous Professional Development.
QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS - ISO-QMS.
- Competency Unit: Understand the application of Quality Management Principles in the context of ISO 9001:2015.
- Competency Unit: Relate the QMS to an Organisations Products including services and operational process's.
The Key Learning Objectives covered in this course are:
- KEY LEARNING OBJECTIVE 1 - International Standards covered ISO 9001, 9004 and 19011.
- KEY LEARNING OBJECTIVE 2 - Relevant Legislation, Statutory Laws and the Eight Quality Management Principles.
- KEY LEARNING OBJECTIVE 3 - Key Quality Policies, Objectives, Impacts and Key Performance Indicators (KPI's).
- KEY LEARNING OBJECTIVE 4 - Evaluating to ensure compliance to ISO 9001:2015.
- KEY LEARNING OBJECTIVE 5 - Evaluating the developed QMS, its documents and related records.
The Key Learning Outcome and associated Evidence Guides achieved with this course are:
1 - Achieve Competence in Quality Management Systems in line with the following Key Evidence Criteria:
- The Intent&Requirement of each clause of ISO 9001 is Understood.
- The Relationship between the 8 QMP and ISO 9001 is understood.
- Mandatory Documents required by ISO 9001 is understood.
- Conformity to the clauses of ISO 9001 is understood.
- The Audit Report used uses correct terminology.
- The Effectiveness of the QMS is evaluated.
- The Audit Report reflects the specific Business under audit.
- Difference between Legal Compliance and Conformity to ISO is reported.
- Product Realization Processes are Evaluated.
- Audit Evidence Demonstrates Conformance.
2 - Achieve Competence by demonstrating under JAS-ANZ Auditor observation guidelines the ability to perform under visual observation the application of Skills applied during an actual audit activity (Stage 1) in accordance with the following Key Evidence Criteria:
- Demonstrate Compliance to ISO 19011 Clause 7 applicability Competency, Awareness and Training;
- Demonstrate audit planning;
- Demonstrate the Possession of the necessary Industry Codes:
- Demonstrate the ability to perform a Stage 1 Audit;
- Be able to perform an opening and closing meeting;
Getting started is as easy as clicking on the e-learning Registration Tab below, Register and Pay for your course all online and you can be started in less than 6 Hrs (Dependant on International Time Zones and Clearance of Funds).
ACI Global supports the following Payment Options
We value your Feedback please comment on our service to you our most important asset