ISO Health, Aged Care & Disability Auditor
Learning Program Details
Price: $1,250.00 AUD
Overview: This program caters for candidates with a minimum of 2 years experience in health and aged care, wanting to implement positive outcomes for health and aged care organisations as well as training them to be able to confidently and professionally conduct evaluations and or audits on an Organisations Business Processes.
Standards Referenced: ISO 9001:2015, National Health, Aged Care and Disability standards, 19011:2018 plus local, national, statutory rules and regulations and sector specific standards covering country of origin.
Resources: Extensive e-campus library with access to all applicable Standards plus a comprehensive list of course notes and reference material.
Length of program: Minimum 50 hrs, no set time limit is imposed, time taken is dependent on Candidates and or organisational time commitments and resources.
Approval Numbers: ISO-QMS, ISO-ACD, ISO-AUD, ACI-ACD and ACI-PBD.
Prerequisites: 2 years minimum experience in a Health and or Aged or Disability Care Institution plus 40 hrs in house training which can be applied for during the program.
Facilitator: All ACI Global Facilitators are Certified Business Professionals specializing in the specific scope being facilitated and have been assessed as competent in International Facilitation (ISO-FL), Attitude and Cultural Diversity (ACI-ACD) and have undertaken the Hogan Leadership Profile.
Special Needs: - If you have any special needs or requirements that your Facilitator needs to be aware of please Contact Us to discuss this in confidence.
Refund Policy: - No refund upon completion of registration and enrollment process.
ISO Personal Certification Outcomes
- Issued with a Diploma valid for three years covering ISO 9001:2015 and National/International Aged care Standards, ISO 31000:2018 and ISO 19011:2018;
- Issued with a Personal ISO Certification Card for Auditing Quality Management Systems and International and National Aged Care and Disability Services Guidelines as an Auditor valid for three years;
- Provided a three years Triennial Personal ISO Certification program with ongoing assessment to verify competency (VOC);
- Supported by a three year continuous professional development agreement to support the triennial personal ISO Certification program providing unlimited access to the ACI Global secure e-Campus for all resource and personal development needs.
- The Organisation that the candidate has worked with to demonstrate and have verified through an observational activity that they are competent is issued with a Certificate of Sustainability covering the nominated ISO or Industry Standard/s and Statutory Rules and Regulations.
ISO Personal Certification Learning Tasks
- Learn how a Quality Management System in Conformance to ISO 9001:2015 will add value to an Organisation
- Understand the meaning of Business Acumen together with Risk Based Thinking and be able to determine the key drivers for Business or Organisational Success.
- Learn the principles and guidelines for auditing management systems to International (ISO) and National Standards for an Organisation.
- Demonstrate the application of "Knowledge, Attitude, Cultural Diversity and Personal Disciplines" necessary to perform audits during an "Observational Event" under visual observation (Video) on either a newly established Business Management System or within an established system thoroughly checking and auditing existing documentation plus all of the organisations Management Programmes.
- Ongoing Assessments to ensure the candidates competencies are maintained in accordance with the candidates 3 year CPD agreement
ISO Personal Certification Career Benefits
- ISO Certified Business Professionals receive higher returns for services provided and greater chances of employment and or contracts
- Three Year Continuous Professional Leadership Development Guarantee CPD for the period of ISO Certification (3 yrs).
- Entry into the ACI Global Professionals' Register.
- At the successful completion of the programme candidates are able to apply for Registration with Third Party Certification Bodies (CB's). Please note conditions do apply for example industry experience, necessary auditor codes plus auditor experience are all considered essential requirements performing third party audits for further details please refer to your preferred Certification Body for further details.
ISO Aged Care and Disability Auditor Quality Management Systems and Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainability Course Outline
Overview Curriculum and Learning Outcomes have been developed, implemented and undergo continuous improvement through input from Industry, ISO Technical Committees, independent third party audits and conform to the International ISO 17024 Conformity Assessment Standard - General requirements for bodies operating certification of persons with the following levels of Competency "Competent" (C) or "Not yet Competent" (NYC). If a candidate is assessed as (NYC) they are provided an additional attempt and are able to redo the assessment with additional mentoring and resources provided where necessary. There is no set number of additional attempts provided as this is determined between the candidate and their assigned facilitator.
- Getting Started
Recognition of Prior Learning - ISO-RPL/RCC
Recognition of Prior Learning, Current Competence, Special Needs and Commitment to agreed Learning Outcomes and Continuous Professional Development is examined through:
- Assessment of Industry and Business Experience against required Learning Outcomes;
- Assessment of Prior Learning against required Learning Outcomes;
- Assessment of Current Competence against required Learning Outcomes;
- Assessment of Special Needs if applicable;
- Commitment to undertake and achieve learning outcomes;
- Commitment to Continuous Professional Development.
- Pre course survey
- Initial interview
- Course Library
- Benefits of ISO Standards
- ISO Changes
- Managing change
- Introduction to auditing
- Resource Material
Aged Care & Disability Business Management Systems - ISO-QMS, ISO-RM and ACI-ACD.
- Assessment to determine an understanding of the Principles of Quality Assurance;
- Assessment to determine an understanding of the Process Approach (PDCA);
- Assessment to determine an understanding of Business Acumen and Business Systems and their Operational Architecture;
- Assessment to determine understanding of the application of Corporate Social Responsibility Principles in the context of an organisation and Local and International guidelines;
- Assessment to recognise Corporate Social Responsibility and the engagement of Interested Parties and Stakeholders;
- Assessment to determine an understand and be able to demonstrate guidance on Corporate Social Responsibility core subjects;
- Assessment to determine Guidance on integrating corporate social responsibility throughout an organisation;
- Assessment to demonstrate and Relate the Business Management System to the Organisations Clients both internal and external;
- Assessment to demonstrate an understanding of Risk based thinking as it relates to an organisations enterprise risk management process;
- Assessment to demonstrate an Understanding of the application of aged care and disability Management Principles in the context of Local and International guidelines;
- Assessment to demonstrate an understanding of the Relationship and Communication of the Business Management System to the Organisations Clients both internal and external.
- Assessment to demonstrate an understanding of an Organisation Leadership Architecture and supporting processes;
- Assessment to demonstrate an understanding of an organisations Planning and Risk Management Processes;
- Assessment to demonstrate an understanding of an organisations Support, Infrastructure (Assets) and Resources Architecture Processes;
- Assessment to demonstrate an understanding of an organisations Operational Processes;
- Assessment to demonstrate an understanding of an organisations Performance Evaluation Processes and;
- Assessment to demonstrate an understanding of an organisations Improvement and Innovation Processes;
- Interview and possible observations to assess Progress
ISO Auditor - ISO-AUD.
- Assessment to understand the application of the principles, procedures and techniques of auditing
- Assessment to demonstrate an understanding of how to conduct of an effective audit in the context of the auditees organisational situation
- Assessment to demonstrate an understanding of the application of the regulations, and other considerations that are relevant to the audit management system, and the conduct of the audit.
- Assessment to understand and be able to demonstrate through "Observational Means" how the internal audit program addresses both elements of the management system and "Risk to the Organisation.
- Interview and possible observation to assess final audit assessment
Attitude and Cultural Diversity - ACI-ACD.
- Assessment to demonstrate an understanding of attitude and cultural diversity disciplines necessary for the effective and efficient conducting of a management system audit.
- Cultural Diversity Interview
Personal Behavioural Disciplines - ACI-PBD (Hogan Leadership Profile).
- Assessment to demonstrate an understanding of personal behaviour disciplines necessary for the effective and efficient conducting of a management system audit.
- Personal Leadership Disciples Interview
- Risk and Evaluation duration calculation
- Evaluation planning
- Quoting process
- Audit planning
- Audit confirmation
- Stage 1 Audit undertaken
- Skills assessment Interview
- Request Certificate
- Complete Evaluation Survey
- Receive and Upload Certificate
- Final Interview
ISO Personal Certification Achievements
Achieve Competence by demonstrating through Document Review audit the following.
- Conformance to ISO 19011 Clause 7 applicability Competency, Awareness and Training;
- Demonstrate audit planning;
- Demonstrate the Possession of the necessary Industry Codes:
- Demonstrate the ability to perform a Stage 1 Audit.
- Be able to perform an opening and closing meeting;
Getting started is as easy as clicking on the e-learning Registration Tab below, Register and Pay for your course all online and you can be started in less than 6 Hrs (Dependant on International Time Zones and Clearance of Funds).
ACI Global supports the following Payment Options