Developing and Implementing a FSMS
Learning Program Details
Price: $3,950.00 AUD
Overview: The Programme provides participants with the necessary knowledge and tools to develop and implement a Food Safety Management System (FSMS) for an organisation in compliance with the International Standard ISO 22000.2005. The programme involves FSMS Modules 1 to 5 in the development of the food safety management system and FSMS Modules 6 to 7 in the Implementation of what has been developed in the first five modules. The last two modules FSMS 8 and FSMS 9 are used for Auditor Professional Development.
Standards Referenced: ISO 9001:2008, 22000:2005, HACCP, 19011:2011 and 17021:2011 plus local, national, statutory rules and regulations and sector specific standards covering country of origin.
Resources: Extensive e-campus library with access to Standards ISO 9001:2008 ISO 22000:2005, HACCP, ISO 9000:2004 plus a comprehensive list of course notes and reference material.
Length of program: 28 Weeks may vary depending on organisational time and resources.
Approval Numbers: ISO-FSMS, ISO-AUD, ISO-LA
Facilitator: All ACI Global Facilitators are Certified Business Professionals specializing in the specific scope being facilitated and have been assessed as competent in International Facilitation (ISO-FL), Attitude and Cultural Diversity (ACI-ACD) and have undertaken the Hogan Leadership Profile.
Special Needs: - If you have any special needs or requirements that your Facilitator needs to be aware of please Contact Us to discuss this in confidence.
Refund Policy: - No refund upon completion of registration and enrollment process.
The candidate will be involved in the following key tasks:
- Task 1 - Learn how to develop and implement a Food Safety HACCP Management System in compliance to the International Standards ISO 22000:2005 for an Organisation
- Task 2 - Learn the principles and guidelines for auditing management systems and leading an audit team to International (ISO) and National Standards for an Organisation.
- Task 3 - Demonstrate the application of "Knowledge, Attitude, Cultural Diversity and Personal Disciplines" necessary to perform audits during an "Observational Event" under visual observation (Video) on a Business Management System thoroughly checking and auditing existing documentation plus all of the organisations Management Programmes.
PERSONAL CERTIFICATION OUTCOMES: Diploma in Food Safety HACCP Management Systems Auditing with Certificates of Competence in the following Skill Areas:
- Understanding Food Safety HACCP Management Systems to comply to ISO 22000:2005 - EG-FS;
- Perform Management Systems Auditing to comply with ISO 17021:2011 and ISO 19011:2011 standards - EG-AU;
- Lead an Audit Team to comply with ISO 17021:2011 and ISO 19011:2011 standards - EG-TL;
- A fully developed and implemented Management System ready for third party certification audit in preparation for registration in compliance to ISO 22000:2005 Food Safety HACCP Management Systems - Requirements;
- The organisation will have a fully trained and competent internal and external lead auditor capable of evaluating the organisations processes, programmes and external suppliers;
- Organisation's employees training and competent in their roles and responsibilities during an External third party certification audit;
- Certified Business Professionals receive higher returns for services provided and greater chances of employment and or contracts
- Three (3) Year Continuous Professional Leadership Development Guarantee CPD.
- Entry into the ACI Global Professionals' Register.
Candidates upon successful completion of this programme will:
- Understand the meaning of Food Safety
- Understand International Food Safety Management System Standards ISO 22000, HACCP and as well as the auditing standard 19011
- Process Mapping and Documentation
- Develop a FSMS in line with AS/NZS ISO 22000:2005
- Implement a FSMS in line with AS/NZS ISO 22000.2005
- Carry out internal Audits and gain a certificate in Internal Auditing
- Prepare for an external or third party audit
- Gain an insight into the benefits of Six Sigma.
- Achieve Lead Auditor Status and gain a Certificate of Competence in Lead Auditing
- Receive a Diploma in Food Safety Management and HACCP Systems
International Standards Reference: AS/NZS ISO 22000:2005 and AS/NZS ISO 19011:2011.
- FSMS Module 1: How Food Safety and HACCP Issues are managed within an organisation.
- FSMS Module 2: How Food Safety HACCP Risks, Hazards and related Policy Objectives relate to an organisation.
- FSMS Module 3: How to develop a Food Safety Management System.
- FSMS Module 4: How to develop a Draft Food Safety Manual for an organisation.
- FSMS Module 5: How to write clear and concise documents for an effective Food Safety Management System.
- FSMS Module 6: How to implement a Food Safety Management System includes Auditor.
- FSMS Module 7: How to review a Food Safety Management System and prepare for External Audits includes online pre-assessment for Auditor, Lead Auditor Business Advisor Course.
FSMS 8 and FSMS 9 are used for Auditor Professional Development in both integrated Business Systems and introduction to Triple Bottom Line reporting capabilities.
Getting started is as easy as clicking on the e-learning Registration Tab below, Register and Pay for your course all online and you can be started in less than 6 Hrs (Dependant on International Time Zones and Clearance of Funds).
ACI Global supports the following Payment Options