Developing and Implementing a FSMS
Learning Program Details
Price: $3,950.00 AUD
Overview: The Programme provides participants with the necessary knowledge and tools to develop and implement a Food Safety Management System (FSMS) for an organisation in compliance with the International Standard ISO 22000.2005. The programme involves FSMS Modules 1 to 5 in the development of the food safety management system and FSMS Modules 6 to 7 in the Implementation of what has been developed in the first five modules. The last two modules FSMS 8 and FSMS 9 are used for Auditor Professional Development.
Standards Referenced: ISO 9001:2008, 22000:2005, HACCP, 19011:2011 and 17021:2011 plus local, national, statutory rules and regulations and sector specific standards covering country of origin.
Resources: Extensive e-campus library with access to Standards ISO 9001:2008 ISO 22000:2005, HACCP, ISO 9000:2004 plus a comprehensive list of course notes and reference material.
Length of program: 28 Weeks may vary depending on organisational time and resources.
Approval Numbers: ISO-FSMS, ISO-AUD, ISO-LA
Facilitator: All ACI Global Facilitators are Certified Business Professionals specializing in the specific scope being facilitated and have been assessed as competent in International Facilitation (ISO-FL), Attitude and Cultural Diversity (ACI-ACD) and have undertaken the Hogan Leadership Profile.
Special Needs: - If you have any special needs or requirements that your Facilitator needs to be aware of please Contact Us to discuss this in confidence.
Refund Policy: - No refund upon completion of registration and enrollment process.
The candidate will be involved in the following key tasks:
- Task 1 - Learn how to develop and implement a Food Safety HACCP Management System in compliance to the International Standards ISO 22000:2005 for an Organisation
- Task 2 - Learn the principles and guidelines for auditing management systems and leading an audit team to International (ISO) and National Standards for an Organisation.
- Task 3 - Demonstrate the application of "Knowledge, Attitude, Cultural Diversity and Personal Disciplines" necessary to perform audits during an "Observational Event" under visual observation (Video) on a Business Management System thoroughly checking and auditing existing documentation plus all of the organisations Management Programmes.
PERSONAL CERTIFICATION OUTCOMES: Diploma in Food Safety HACCP Management Systems Auditing with Certificates of Competence in the following Skill Areas:
- Understanding Food Safety HACCP Management Systems to comply to ISO 22000:2005 - EG-FS;
- Perform Management Systems Auditing to comply with ISO 17021:2011 and ISO 19011:2011 standards - EG-AU;
- Lead an Audit Team to comply with ISO 17021:2011 and ISO 19011:2011 standards - EG-TL;
- A fully developed and implemented Management System ready for third party certification audit in preparation for registration in compliance to ISO 22000:2005 Food Safety HACCP Management Systems - Requirements;
- The organisation will have a fully trained and competent internal and external lead auditor capable of evaluating the organisations processes, programmes and external suppliers;
- Organisation's employees training and competent in their roles and responsibilities during an External third party certification audit;
- Certified Business Professionals receive higher returns for services provided and greater chances of employment and or contracts
- Three (3) Year Continuous Professional Leadership Development Guarantee CPD.
- Entry into the ACI Global Professionals' Register.
Candidates upon successful completion of this programme will:
- Understand the meaning of Food Safety
- Understand International Food Safety Management System Standards ISO 22000, HACCP and as well as the auditing standard 19011
- Process Mapping and Documentation
- Develop a FSMS in line with AS/NZS ISO 22000:2005
- Implement a FSMS in line with AS/NZS ISO 22000.2005
- Carry out internal Audits and gain a certificate in Internal Auditing
- Prepare for an external or third party audit
- Gain an insight into the benefits of Six Sigma.
- Achieve Lead Auditor Status and gain a Certificate of Competence in Lead Auditing
- Receive a Diploma in Food Safety Management and HACCP Systems
International Standards Reference: AS/NZS ISO 22000:2005 and AS/NZS ISO 19011:2011.
- FSMS Module 1: How Food Safety and HACCP Issues are managed within an organisation.
- FSMS Module 2: How Food Safety HACCP Risks, Hazards and related Policy Objectives relate to an organisation.
- FSMS Module 3: How to develop a Food Safety Management System.
- FSMS Module 4: How to develop a Draft Food Safety Manual for an organisation.
- FSMS Module 5: How to write clear and concise documents for an effective Food Safety Management System.
- FSMS Module 6: How to implement a Food Safety Management System includes Auditor.
- FSMS Module 7: How to review a Food Safety Management System and prepare for External Audits includes online pre-assessment for Auditor, Lead Auditor Business Advisor Course.
FSMS 8 and FSMS 9 are used for Auditor Professional Development in both integrated Business Systems and introduction to Triple Bottom Line reporting capabilities.
Getting started is as easy as clicking on the e-learning Registration Tab below, Register and Pay for your course all online and you can be started in less than 6 Hrs (Dependant on International Time Zones and Clearance of Funds).
ACI Global supports the following Payment Options
We value your Feedback please comment on our service to you our most important asset