ACI Global Australian and New Zealand CMMI Institute Partner Learning Services
Introduction to CMMI for Development - 3 Day Course
Whether your organisation is developing high-tech systems, Project design management in the construction industry, consumer software, or IT hardware, you want to ensure the highest quality product reaches your customer on time.
This course will teach you how to use the CMMI for Development to improve the effectiveness, efficiency, and quality of product development work in your organization.
The CMMI for Development (CMMI-DEV) model helps organizations to improve their ability to develop and maintain quality products and services.
What I will learn in this course?
- Introduces managers and practitioners, appraisal team members, and process improvement teams to CMMI fundamental concepts.
- Provides students guidance on how to help their organizations improve their ability to develop and maintain quality products and services.
- Describe the components of the CMMI-DEV model and their relationships.
- Discuss the process areas of the CMMI-DEV model.
Who should take this course?
- Team leaders
- CMMI Practicioners
- Appraisal Team members
- Project managers
- IT Professionals and ISMS Lead Auditors
What do I need for this course?
- The course is composed of lectures and class exercises with time allotted for participant questions and discussion. The format of this course requires that students actively participate and must be present for all three days of the course.
- This course does not require any prerequisites. However we do recommend taking the Fundamentals of CMMI - e-learning Building Course for foundational knowledge on the CMMI model component and process areas.
What do I get from this course?
- A certificate of completion.
- Completed a prerequisite requirement for Advancing Organizational Capability: Applying CMMI.
- Completed a prerequisite for Lead Appraiser Training.
- Completed a prerequisite requirement for Advancing Organizational Capability: Achieving High Maturity.
- Completed a prerequisite requirement to become an Appraisal Team Member.
- Completed a prerequisite requirement to become a certified CMMI Associate.
If you have any questions regarding any of our Capability Maturity Model Integration Products, Learning and Appraisal Courses please feel free to Contact us as we will be only too happy to discuss your organisations training needs