ACI Global Australian and New Zealand CMMI Institute Partner Learning Services
Introduction to CMMI for Services - 3 Day Course
Whether your organisation is developing high-tech systems, Project design management in the construction industry, consumer software, or IT hardware, you want to ensure the highest quality product reaches your customer on time.
This course will teach you how to use the CMMI for Services model to establish, manage, and deliver services that meet and exceed customer expectations.
Today, 80% of the world’s business is service-based. Learn how to use CMMI for Services (CMMI-SVC) to give your organization an edge over your competition. This course will teach you how to use the CMMI for Services model to establish, manage, and deliver services that meet and exceed customer expectations.
What I will learn in this course?
- Undertand how CMMI-SVC can help a services organization improve their performance.
- How to describe the unique elements of CMMI-SVC.
- Determine how CMMI-SVC applies to your business context.
- Learn effective practices for defining, establishing, and managing service.
Who should take this course?
- Team leaders
- CMMI Practicioners
- Appraisal Team members
- Appraisal and or Auditor Team Members
- Project managers and Process Improvement Team Members.
- Service Industry Professionals
What do I need for this course?
- The course is highly interactive and composed of exercises, discussion, and presentations. The format of this course requires that students actively participate and must be present for all three days of the course.
- This course does not require any prerequisites. However we do recommend taking the Fundamentals of CMMI - e-learning Building Course for foundational knowledge on the CMMI model component and process areas.
What do I get from this course?
- A certificate of completion.
- Completed a prerequisite requirement for Advancing Organizational Capability: Applying CMMI.
- Completed a prerequisite for Lead Appraiser Training.
- Completed a prerequisite requirement for Advancing Organizational Capability: Achieving High Maturity.
- Completed a prerequisite requirement to become an Appraisal Team Member.
- Completed a prerequisite requirement to become a certified CMMI Associate.
If you have any questions regarding any of our Capability Maturity Model Integration Products, Learning and Appraisal Courses please feel free to Contact us as we will be only too happy to discuss your organisations training needs