Developing and Implementing a OHS
Learning Program Details
Price: $3,950.00 AUD
Overview: The Programme provides participants with the necessary knowledge and tools to develop and implement a Health and Safety Management System (OHS) for an organisation in conformance with the International Standard ISO 45001, OHSAS 18001/AS/NZS 4801. The programme involves OHS Modules 1 to 5 in the development of the Health and Safety Management System and OHS Modules 6 to 7 in the Implementation of what has been developed in the first five modules. The last two modules OHS 8 and OHS 9 are used for Auditor Professional Development.
Standards Referenced: ISO 9001:2015, 9004:2015, ISO 45001, 18001:2007, 4801, 19011:2011 and 17021:2011 plus local, national, statutory rules and regulations and sector specific standards covering country of origin.
Resources: Extensive e-campus library with access to Standards ISO 9001:2015 ISO 45001, OHSAS 18001:2007, AS/NZS 4801:2001, ISO 31000:2009, ISO 9000:2004 plus a comprehensive list of course notes and reference material.
Length of program: 8 Weeks may vary depending on organisational time and resources.
Approval Numbers: ISO-OHS, ISO-AUD, ISO-LA
Facilitator: All ACI Global Facilitators are Certified Business Professionals specializing in the specific scope being facilitated and have been assessed as competent in International Facilitation (ISO-FL), Attitude and Cultural Diversity (ACI-ACD) and have undertaken the Hogan Leadership Profile.
Special Needs: - If you have any special needs or requirements that your Facilitator needs to be aware of please Contact Us to discuss this in confidence.
Refund Policy: - No refund upon completion of registration and enrollment process.
The candidate will be involved in the following key tasks:
- Task 1 - Learn how to develop and implement an Occupational Health and Safety Management System in compliance to the International Standards OHSAS 18001:2007/ASNZS 4801:2001 for an Organisation
- Task 2 - Learn the principles and guidelines for auditing management systems and leading an audit team to International (ISO) and National Standards for an Organisation.
- Task 3 - Demonstrate the application of "Knowledge, Attitude, Cultural Diversity and Personal Disciplines" necessary to perform audits during an "Observational Event" under visual observation (Video) on a Business Management System thoroughly checking and auditing existing documentation plus all of the organisations Management Programmes.
PERSONAL CERTIFICATION OUTCOMES: Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems Auditing with Certificates of Competence in the following Skill Areas:
- Understanding Health and Safety Management Systems to comply to OHSAS 18001:2007 and ASNZS 4801:2001 - EG-OH;
- Perform Management Systems Auditing to comply with ISO 17021:2011 and ISO 19011:2011 standards - EG-AU;
- Lead an Audit Team to comply with ISO 17021:2011 and ISO 19011:2011 standards - EG-TL;
- A fully developed and implemented Management System ready for third party certification audit in preparation for registration in compliance to OHSAS 18001:2007 / ASNZS 4801:2001 Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems - Requirements;
- The organisation will have a fully trained and competent internal and external lead auditor capable of evaluating the organisations processes, programmes and external suppliers;
- Organisation's employees training and competent in their roles and responsibilities during an External third party certification audit;
- Certified Business Professionals receive higher returns for services provided and greater chances of employment and or contracts
- Three (3) Year Continuous Professional Leadership Development Guarantee CPD.
- Entry into the ACI Global Professionals' Register.
Candidates upon successful completion of this programme will:
- Understand the meaning of OHS Risks and Hazards
- Understand the International OHS Management System Standards 18001 and ASNZS 4801 as well as the auditing standard 19011
- Process Mappping and Documentation
- Develop a OHSMS in line with BS 18001 and or AS/NZS 4801
- Implement a OHSMS in line with BS 18001 and or AS/NZS 4801
- Carry out internal Audits and gain a certificate in internal Auditing.
- Prepare for an external or third party audit
- Gain an insight into the benefits of Six Sigma
- Achieve Lead Auditor Status and gain a Certificate of Competence in Lead Auditing
- Receive a Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems
International and National Standards Referenced: BS18001 and AS/NZS 4801 and AS/NZS ISO 19011:2011.
- OHS Module 1: How Occupational Health and Safety issues are managed within an organisation.
- OHS Module 2: How Health and Safety Aspects, Hazards, Risks and associated Objectives relate to an Organisation.
- OHS Module 3: How to develop a Health and Safety Management System.
- OHS Module 4: How to develop a Draft Health and Safety Manual for an organisation.
- OHS Module 5: How to write clear and concise documents necessary for an effective Health and Safety Management System.
- OHS Module 6: How to implement an Occupational Health and Safety Management System, includes Internal Auditor Training.
- OHS Module 7: How to review a Health and Safety Management System and prepare for External Audits includes online pre-assessment for Auditor, Lead Auditor Business Advisor Course.
OHS 8 and OHS 9 are used for Auditor Professional Development in both integrated Business Systems and introduction to Triple Bottom Line reporting capabilities.
Getting started is as easy as clicking on the e-learning Registration Tab below, Register and Pay for your course all online and you can be started in less than 6 Hrs (Dependant on International Time Zones and Clearance of Funds).
ACI Global supports the following Payment Options