Continuous Professional Development Agreement
The objective of the Continuous Professional Development Agreement is to demonstrate through agreement with both the Candidate and ACI Global that each are committed to ensuring the candidate undertakes the required ongoing Continuous Professional development (CPD) in line with International ISO and Industry requirements over the life Cycle of the ISO Personal Certification which is 3 years.
The agreement enables the candidate to complete the following in respect to both their learning and ongoing professional development:
- To complete nominated learning and or professional leadership development in the time frame specified;
- To undertake and complete on time all necessary assessment tasks and associated examinations as required within the nominated learning and or professional leadership development course or programme and continuous competency assessments;
- To submit annually for verification purposes a report outlining the required Industry Codes in line with professional services provided;
- To commit to a period of (CPD) over the Triennial ISO Personal Certification as a "Business Professional" (Facilitator, Auditor, Lead Auditor, Consultant, Advisor or Graduate) with ACI Global;
- As the candidate it is understood that the commitment by ACI Global is at no additional charge as this is part of ACI Global's Commitment to the candidates (CPD) and is all inclusive in the price of their nominated learning, assessment or examination course or programme;
- Ongoing - To Submit into the secure LMS Platform for Competency assessment evidence of a minimum of 40 Hrs Professional Leadership Development undertaken during the year to include either Registered Learning, Activity/Audit log sheets for first, second and or third party audits including where appropriate regulatory audits, Interviews, Facilitations and or Moderation sessions;
- Ongoing - Submit to a minimum of one observed "Witnessed Activity" per year (Facilitation, Opening and Closing Audit meeting) either by Skype or Video Taped on site. The observational event will be conducted in line with JAS-ANZ Guidelines for auditor and professionals personal evaluations;
- Ongoing - Completion of necessary programme/course updates (ISO Standards) and related continuous competency assessments (CCA) through review of records, feedback, interviews, observation, testing and post activity/audit reviews. Such additional programme course material and competency assessments may relate to combined management systems, decision analysis, triple bottom line reporting, ecological footprint, calibration, statistical methods or other business improvement tools with which a competent professional needs to be familiar with.
- Ongoing - Listed on the ISO Certification Register for certified Persons to allow profile to be promoted world wide to Business and Industry alike with unlimited access to the ACI Global secure On line Portal for ongoing professional development along with access to the latest International Standards, Industry News and Updates plus full mentoring services throughout their Triennial ISO Personal Certification Programme.
Return to Privacy