Environmental Aspects and Policy Objectives (GHG)
Learning Program Details
Price: $500.00 AUD
Overview: This programme will involve the student getting to understand Environmental Aspects and how these will relate and impact on an organisation. The participant is assisted with the aid of a RABQSA accredited Tutor to ensure they as well as the organisation identifies all of its risks and aspects because these underpin all subsequent environmental management activities.
Standards Referenced: ISO 9001:2015, 14001:2015, 50001:2011, 14064:2006, 19011:2011 and 17021:2011 plus local, national, statutory rules and regulations and sector specific standards covering country of origin.
Length of program: 4 weeks may vary depending on organisational time and resources.
Approval Numbers: ISO-EMSENG
Facilitator: All ACI Global Facilitators are Certified Business Professionals specializing in the specific scope being facilitated and have been assessed as competent in International Facilitation (ISO-FL), Attitude and Cultural Diversity (ACI-ACD) and have undertaken the Hogan Leadership Profile.
Special Needs: - If you have any special needs or requirements that your Facilitator needs to be aware of please Contact Us to discuss this in confidence.
Refund Policy: - No refund upon completion of registration and enrollment process.
RECOGNITION: Certificate of Competence
3 YEAR PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT GUARANTEE: Each ACI Global Course or Programme is backed by a "3 Year Professional Leadership Development Guarantee" ensuring the Candidates Professional Leadership Development is maintained relevant to the training provided. This service is included in the Course or Programme Price and conditions apply.
KEY LEARNING OBJECTIVES AND ASSESSMENT TASKS
- LEARNING OBJECTIVE 1 - To prepare a policy i.e. a statement of intent about how the organisation views its environmental aspects and responds to them
- Assessment Task 1.1 - Developing the Environmental Policy
- LEARNING OBJECTIVE 2 - To identify all relevant environmental legislation and ensure that its particular relevance to the organisation is clearly defined
- Assessment Task 2.1 - Research and Identify all relevant Environmental Legislation and Statutory Regulations
- LEARNING OBJECTIVE 3 - To identify and evaluate for significance all aspects that impact on the organisation's activities, products and services
- Assessment Task 3.1 - Identify and Rank Environmental Aspects
- Assessment Task 3.2 - Classify the activities and processes
- Assessment Task 3.3 - Identify the Aspects
- Assessment Task 3.4 - Determine the Impact
- Assessment Task 3.5 - Decide if the Impact is Tolerable
- Assessment Task 3.6 - Impact Assessment
- Assessment Task 3.7 - Preparing the Impact Control Action Plan
- Assessment Task 3.8 - Control Measures
- Assessment Task 3.9 - Review adequacy of the Control Measures
- LEARNING OBJECTIVE 4 - To establish the objectives and targets against which Environmental performance can be measured
- Assessment Task 4.1 - Refining the Environmental Objectives, Targets
- Assessment Task 4.2 - Communicating the Environmental Policy and Objectives
- LEARNING OBJECTIVE 5 - To identify the management programs in your organisation and to perform a gap analysis to determine the current status of the system
- Assessment Task 5.1 - To Identify the Management Programs
- Assessment Task 5.2 - Approved Suppliers
- Assessment Task 5.3 - Aspects and Impacts
- Assessment Task 5.4 - Hazardous waste generation and its disposal
- Assessment Task 5.5 - Contract Maintenance
- Assessment Task 5.6 - Communications
- Assessment Task 5.7 - Human Resources
- Assessment Task 5.8 - Facilities
- Assessment Task 5.9 - Security
- LEARNING OBJECTIVE 6 - Having carried out the initial audit and identified your management programs follow up activities need to be planned and carried out
- Assessment Task 6.1 - Plan and develop your follow up activities through the systematic use of your internal audit program supported by management review
- LEARNING OBJECTIVE 7 - To ensure all is correct by checking against relevant standards via a checklist
- Assessment Task 7.1 - Complete end of module checklist
- LEARNING OBJECTIVE 8 - To submit on line an end of course assessment based on the answering of selected questions relating to all Key Assessment tasks undertaken and completed within the course/module including relevant follow up and planned audit questions
- Assessment Task 8.1 - Complete on line course assessment
Getting started is as easy as clicking on the e-learning Registration Tab below, Register and Pay for your course all online and you can be started in less than 6 Hrs (Dependant on International Time Zones and Clearance of Funds).
ACI Global supports the following Payment Options