Environmental Management Systems
Module 5 - Diploma in Developing an Environmental Management System
TITLE: Writing Clear&Concise Environmental System Documents.
OVERVIEW: This programme will involve the student working with key personal of an organisation in identifying the required documents for the Environmental Management System. The participant will also work with key personal to have existing documentation re written if needed.
STANDARDS REFERENCED: ISO 9001:2008, 14001:2004, 19011:2011 and 17021:2011 plus local, national, statutory rules and regulations and sector specific standards covering country of origin.
LENGTH: 4 weeks may vary depending on organisational time and resources.
APPROVAL NUMBERS: ISO-EMS, ISO-AUD and ISO-LA.
Facilitator: All ACI Global Facilitators are Certified Business Professionals specializing in the specific scope being facilitated and have been assessed as competent in International Facilitation (ISO-FL), Attitude and Cultural Diversity (ACI-ACD) and have undertaken the Hogan Leadership Profile.
Refund Policy: - No refund upon completion of registration and enrolment process.
RECOGNITION: Certificate of Competence
CONTINUOUS PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT CPD: Each ACI Global Course or Programme is backed by a "3 Year Professional Leadership Development Guarantee" ensuring the Candidates Professional Leadership Development is maintained relevant to the training provided. This service is included in the Course or Programme Price and conditions apply.
KEY LEARNING OBJECTIVES AND ASSESSMENT TASKS
- LEARNING OBJECTIVES 1 - To introduce the types of Documents, the preparation of these and selection of Format
- Assessment Task 1.1 - Introduction to the Types of Documents Required
- Learning Objective 2 - To identify the Documents needed to ensure the business system works effectively and is not built on a paper mountain
- Assessment Task 2.1 - Identifying the Documents needed
- LEARNING OBJECTIVES 3 - To measure EMS Procedure effectiveness
- Assessment Task 3.1 - Measure EMS Procedure effectiveness
- LEARNING OBJECTIVES 4 - To prepare all the identified documents in the formats selected.
- Assessment Task 4.1 - Writing the Documents
- Assessment Task 4.2 - Updating the Document Register
- Assessment Task 4.3 - Cross referencing the Procedures
- Assessment Task 4.4 - Cross Referencing to ISO 14001
- Assessment Task 4.5 - Summary of EMS Records to be Maintained.
- LEARNING OBJECTIVES 5 - To plan and undertake a Staff Awareness Programme
- Assessment Task 5.1 - Staff Awareness Training
- LEARNING OBJECTIVES 6 - Follow up Auditor Training through the provision of Power Point Presentation and online assessment
- Assessment Task 6.1 - On Line Auditor Training assessment and verification
- LEARNING OBJECTIVES 7 - To prepare for the Stage 2 Desk Top Audit to be undertaken at the end of this Module
- Assessment Task 7.1 - Plan and complete full Desk Top Audit with the assistance of Environmental Management Representative
- LEARNING OBJECTIVES 8 - To ensure that actions are taken through Management Review to address any issues arising out of the previous audits
- Assessment Task 8.1 - Undertake follow up audits and reviews to ensure actions and plans are being implemented
- LEARNING OBJECTIVES 9 - To conduct the Stage 2 Audit to ensure what has been developed is suitable to be implemented.
- Assessment Task 9.1 - Plan and conduct the Stage 2 Audit
- LEARNING OBJECTIVES 10 - To ensure all is correct by checking against relevant standards via a checklist
- Assessment Task 10.1 - Complete end of module checklist
- LEARNING OBJECTIVES 11 - To submit on line an end of course assessment based on the answering of selected questions relating to all Key Assessment tasks undertaken and completed within the module including relevant follow up and planned audit questions
- Assessment Task 11.1 - Complete on line end of course assessment
Getting started is as easy as clicking on the e-learning Registration Tab below, Register and Pay for your programme all online and you can be started in less than 6 Hrs (Dependant on International Time Zones and Clearance of Funds).
ACI Global supports the following Payment Options
Please be advised Candidates may experience a slight delay for access into their nominated course or programme depending on International Time Zones and clearance of funds paid.
We value your Feedback please comment on our service to you our most important asset