Environmental Management Systems
Module 6 - Diploma in Developing an Environmental Management System
TITLE: Implementing and Auditing a Environmental Management System.
OVERVIEW: This programme will assist the participant in implementing Environmental Management Systems documentation and ensuring it meets an organisations objectives. It also involves putting the student, employee or employees through a practical and effective auditors program which providing all practical assessments are completed and face to face assessments undertaken to a satisfactory level, a Internal Certificate in auditing will be awarded.
STANDARDS REFERENCED: ISO 9001:2008, 14001:2004, 19011:2011 and 17021:2011 plus local, national, statutory rules and regulations and sector specific standards covering country of origin.
LENGTH: 4 weeks may vary depending on organisational time and resources
APPROVALS NUMBERS: ISO-EMS, ISO-AUD, and ISO-LA
Facilitator: All ACI Global Facilitators are Certified Business Professionals specializing in the specific scope being facilitated and have been assessed as competent in International Facilitation (ISO-FL), Attitude and Cultural Diversity (ACI-ACD) and have undertaken the Hogan Leadership Profile.
Refund Policy: - No refund upon completion of registration and enrolment process.
RECOGNITION: Certificate of Competence
CONTINUOUS PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT CPD: Each ACI Global Course or Programme is backed by a "3 Year Professional Leadership Development Guarantee" ensuring the Candidates Professional Leadership Development is maintained relevant to the training provided. This service is included in the Course or Programme Price and conditions apply.
KEY LEARNING OBJECTIVES AND ASSESSMENT TASKS
- LEARNING OBJECTIVE 1 How to Implement and use newly developed documents within the EMS
- Assessment Task 1.1 - How to Plan for the implementation of a newly Developed environmental management system
- Assessment Task 1.2 - How to update a Document Master List
- Assessment Task 1.3 - How to update Records
- LEARNING OBJECTIVE 2 - How to implement new management programs
- Assessment Task 2.1 - How to Implement and review the management programs for an organisation
- LEARNING OBJECTIVE 3 - To undertake Internal Auditor Training
- Assessment Task 3.1 - Introduction to Environmental e-Audits "e-QuipAudit".
- Assessment Task 3.2 - Inspections vs Audits
- Assessment Task 3.3 - Auditor Competencies
- Assessment Task 3.4 - Auditor Personal Attributes
- Assessment Task 3.5 - Hogan on line Examination
- Assessment Task 3.6 - Risk Assessment
- Assessment Task 3.7 - Consideration of Risk
- Assessment Task 3.8 - When to Audit
- Assessment Task 3.9 - Scheduling - Vertical Approach
- Assessment Task 3.10 - Preparing the Audit Schedule
- Assessment Task 3.11 - Audit Objectives and Scope
- Assessment Task 3.12 - Audit Planning and Preparation.
- Assessment Task 3.13 - Audit Guidance Tools
- Assessment Task 3.14 - Performing the Audit - Opening meeting conducted with your tutor involved via Skype (Skill examination).
- Assessment Task 3.15 - Site tour to identify Risk Centers and main areas to Audit Auditors will rate each centre for severity of Risk. (this tour will need to be video taped for further skill assessments)
- Assessment Task 3.16 - Question Techniques
- Assessment Task 3.17 - Audit Fact Finding
- Assessment Task 3.18 - Presentation of the Audit Findings
- Assessment Task 3.19 - Audit Report Structure
- Assessment Task 3.20 - Feedback Reports
- Assessment Task 3.21 - Feedback Meeting - Closing meeting conducted with your Tutor involved via skype (Skill Examination)
- LEARNING OBJECTIVE 4 - To ensure that actions are taken through Management Review to address any issues arising out of the Stage 2 Audit or an audit outcome
- Assessment Task 4.1 - How to undertake follow up audits and reviews to ensure actions and plans are being implemented
- LEARNING OBJECTIVE 5 - Follow up Auditor Training through the provision of Power Point Presentation and online assessment.
- Assessment Task 5.1 - On Line Auditor Training assessment and verification
- LEARNING OBJECTIVE 6 - To ensure all is correct by checking against relevant standards via a checklist
- Assessment Task 6.1 - Complete end of module checklist
- LEARNING OBJECTIVE 7 - To submit on line a Final course Examination based on the answering of selected questions relating to all Key Assessment tasks undertaken and completed within this course.
- Assessment Task 7.1 - Complete on line final course assessment task to determine your competence and ability to move through to the next course or module.
Getting started is as easy as clicking on the e-learning Registration Tab below, Register and Pay for your programme all online and you can be started in less than 6 Hrs (Dependant on International Time Zones and Clearance of Funds).
ACI Global supports the following Payment Options
Please be advised Candidates may experience a slight delay for access into their nominated course or programme depending on International Time Zones and clearance of funds paid.
We value your Feedback please comment on our service to you our most important asset