Implementing the System and Auditor Training EMSGH
Learning Program Details
Price: $600.00 AUD
Overview: This programme will assist the participant in implementing Environmental Management Systems documentation including inventories and ensuring it meets an organisations objectives specifically targeted to Energy and Emissions. It also involves putting the student, employee or employees through a practical and effective auditors program which providing all practical assessments are completed and face to face assessments undertaken to a satisfactory level, a Internal Certificate in auditing will be awarded.
Standards Referenced: ISO 9001:2015, 14001:2015, 50001:2011, 14064:2006, 19011:2011 and 17021:2011 plus local, national, statutory rules and regulations and sector specific standards covering country of origin.
Length of program: 6 weeks may vary depending on organisational time and resources.
Approval Numbers: IS-EMSENF, ISO-AUD
Prerequisites: EMS Courses 1-5 or equal programme. For candidates wishing to apply for recognition of prior learning please read Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) for what is required and how to apply.
Facilitator: All ACI Global Facilitators are Certified Business Professionals specializing in the specific scope being facilitated and have been assessed as competent in International Facilitation (ISO-FL), Attitude and Cultural Diversity (ACI-ACD) and have undertaken the Hogan Leadership Profile.
Special Needs: - If you have any special needs or requirements that your Facilitator needs to be aware of please Contact Us to discuss this in confidence.
Refund Policy: - No refund upon completion of registration and enrolment process.
RECOGNITION:Certificate of Competence
CONTINUOUS PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT (CPD): Candidates will be required to commit to continuous professional development to ensure their Current Competency is maintained throughout the scope of their Registration with their nominated Personal Certification Provider. This service is included in the above Price.
KEY LEARNING OBJECTIVES There are Seven Key Learning Objectives to be achieved in this Course followed by a Final Course Assessment Task covering everything that has been covered within the Course. This ensures all assessment Tasks have been completed and assessed by the assigned Tutor. The Final Assessment Task also ensures that the student has completed to the organisations satisfaction all necessary tasks required within the context of the Development and Implementation Project if applicable. Within each Key Learning Objective there are a number of Assessment Tasks to be completed by the student and then submitted for assessment by their assigned Tutor. Students undertake the PAAS Master online examination during this module to examine and access their personal attributes. Follow-up activities are further addressed from all audits undertaken throughout the previous modules (Development stages) and a full online examination of auditor skills is undertaken.
The Key Learning Objectives and associated Assessment Tasks covered in this course are:
- KEY LEARNING OBJECTIVE 1 How to Implement and use newly developed documents within the EMS as specifically required by the International Organisation for Standards (ISO) requirements ISO 14064-1, 2 and 3 plus 14025 and 14040.
- Assessment Task 1.1 - How to Plan for the implementation of a newly Developed environmental management system as specified and targeted to an organisational exposed to that of Greenhouse Gas emissions.
- Assessment Task 1.2 - How to update a Document Master List
- Assessment Task 1.3 - How to update Records
- KEY LEARNING OBJECTIVE 2 - How to implement new management programs in relation to Greenhouse Gas specific International and national standards.
- Assessment Task 2.1 - How to Implement and review the management programs and inventories as specified to cater for greenhouse gas emissions for an organisation
- LEARNING OBJECTIVE 3 - To undertake Internal Auditor Training
- Assessment Task 3.1 - Introduction to Environmental e-Audits "e-QuipAudit".
- Assessment Task 3.2 - Inspections vs Audits
- Assessment Task 3.3 - Auditor Competencies
- Assessment Task 3.4 - Auditor Personal Attributes
- Assessment Task 3.5 - Hogan on line Examination
- Assessment Task 3.6 - Risk Assessment
- Assessment Task 3.7 - Consideration of Risk
- Assessment Task 3.8 - When to Audit
- Assessment Task 3.9 - Scheduling - Vertical Approach
- Assessment Task 3.10 - Preparing the Audit Schedule
- Assessment Task 3.11 - Audit Objectives and Scope
- Assessment Task 3.12 - Audit Planning and Preparation.
- Assessment Task 3.13 - Audit Guidance Tools
- Assessment Task 3.14 - Performing the Audit - Opening meeting conducted with your tutor involved via Skype (Skill examination).
- Assessment Task 3.15 - Site tour to identify Risk Centers and main areas to Audit Auditors will rate each center for severity of Risk. (this tour will need to be video taped for further skill assessments)
- Assessment Task 3.16 - Question Techniques
- Assessment Task 3.17 - Audit Fact Finding
- Assessment Task 3.18 - Presentation of the Audit Findings
- Assessment Task 3.19 - Audit Report Structure
- Assessment Task 3.20 - Feedback Reports
- Assessment Task 3.21 - Feedback Meeting - Closing meeting conducted with your Tutor involved via skype (Skill Examination)
- KEY LEARNING OBJECTIVE 4 - To ensure that actions are taken through Management Review to address any issues arising out of the Stage 2 Audit or an audit outcome
- Assessment Task 4.1 - How to undertake follow up audits and reviews to ensure actions and plans are being implemented
- KEY LEARNING OBJECTIVE 5 - Follow up Auditor Training through the provision of Power Point Presentation and online assessment.
- Assessment Task 5.1 - On Line Auditor Training assessment and verification
- KEY LEARNING OBJECTIVE 6 - To ensure all is correct by checking against relevant international and national standards via a checklist
- Assessment Task 6.1 - Complete end of module checklist
- KEY LEARNING OBJECTIVE 7 - To submit on line a Final course Examination based on the answering of selected questions relating to all Key Assessment tasks undertaken and completed within this course.
- Assessment Task 7.1 - Complete on line final course assessment task to determine your competence and ability to move through to the next course or module.
Getting started is as easy as clicking on the e-learning Registration Tab below, Register and Pay for your course all online and you can be started in less than 6 Hrs (Dependant on International Time Zones and Clearance of Funds).
ACI Global supports the following Payment Options