Identifying and Re Writing Documentation - EMSGHG
Learning Program Details
Price: $500.00 AUD
Overview: This programme will involve the student working with key personal of an organisation in identifying the required documents for the Environmental Management System. The participant will also work with key personal to have existing documentation re written if needed.
Standards Referenced: ISO 9001:2015, 14001:2015, 50001:2011, 14064:2006, 19011:2011 and 17021:2011 plus local, national, statutory rules and regulations and sector specific standards covering country of origin.
Length of program: 4 weeks may vary depending on organisational time and resources.
Approval Numbers: ISO-EMSENG
Facilitator: All ACI Global Facilitators are Certified Business Professionals specializing in the specific scope being facilitated and have been assessed as competent in International Facilitation (ISO-FL), Attitude and Cultural Diversity (ACI-ACD) and have undertaken the Hogan Leadership Profile.
Special Needs: - If you have any special needs or requirements that your Facilitator needs to be aware of please Contact Us to discuss this in confidence.
Refund Policy: - No refund upon completion of registration and enrollment process.
RECOGNITION: Letter of attainment.
Learning Objectives There are Eleven Key Learning Objectives to be achieved in this Course followed by a Final Course Assessment Task covering everything that has been covered within the Course. This ensures all assessment Tasks have been completed and assessed by the assigned Tutor. The Final Assessment Task also ensures that the student has completed to the organisations satisfaction all necessary tasks required within the context of the Development and Implementation Project. Within each Key Learning Objective there are a number of Key Assessment Tasks to be completed by the student and then submitted for assessment by their assigned Tutor.
The Eleven Key Learning Objectives and their associated Key Assessment Tasks are:
- KEY LEARNING OBJECTIVE 1 - To introduce the types of Documents, the preparation of these and selection of Format
- Assessment Task 1.1 - Introduction to the Types of Documents Required
- KEY LEARNING OBJECTIVE 2 - To identify the Documents needed to ensure the business system works effectively and is not built on a paper mountain
- Assessment Task 2.1 - Identifying the Documents needed
- KEY LEARNING OBJECTIVE 3 - To measure EMS Procedure effectiveness
- Assessment Task 3.1 - Measure EMS Procedure effectiveness
- KEY LEARNING OBJECTIVE 4 - To prepare all the identified documents in the formats selected.
- Assessment Task 4.1 - Writing the Documents
- Assessment Task 4.2 - Updating the Document Register
- Assessment Task 4.3 - Cross referencing the Procedures
- Assessment Task 4.4 - Cross Referencing to ISO 14001 and 50001
- Assessment Task 4.5 - Summary of EMS Records to be Maintained.
- KEY LEARNING OBJECTIVE 5 - To plan and undertake a Staff Awareness Programme
- Assessment Task 5.1 - Staff Awareness Training
- KEY LEARNING OBJECTIVE 6 - Follow up Auditor Training through the provision of Power Point Presentation and online assessment
- Assessment Task 6.1 - On Line Auditor Training assessment and verification
- KEY LEARNING OBJECTIVE 7 - To prepare for the Stage 2 Desk Top Audit to be undertaken at the end of this Module
- Assessment Task 7.1 - Plan and complete full Desk Top Audit with the assistance of Environmental Management Representative
- KEY LEARNING OBJECTIVE 8 - To ensure that actions are taken through Management Review to address any issues arising out of the previous audits
- Assessment Task 8.1 - Undertake follow up audits and reviews to ensure actions and plans are being implemented
- KEY LEARNING OBJECTIVE 9 - To conduct the Stage 2 Audit to ensure what has been developed is suitable to be implemented.
- Assessment Task 9.1 - Plan and conduct the Stage 2 Audit
- KEY LEARNING OBJECTIVE 10 - To ensure all is correct by checking against relevant standards via a checklist
- Assessment Task 10.1 - Complete end of module checklist
- KEY LEARNING OBJECTIVE 11 - To submit on line an end of course assessment based on the answering of selected questions relating to all Key Assessment tasks undertaken and completed within the module including relevant follow up and planned audit questions
- Assessment Task 11.1 - Complete on line end of course assessment
Getting started is as easy as clicking on the e-learning Registration Tab below, Register and Pay for your course all online and you can be started in less than 6 Hrs (Dependant on International Time Zones and Clearance of Funds).
ACI Global supports the following Payment Options
We value your Feedback please comment on our service to you our most important asset