How to Develop a Food Safety System
Learning Program Details
Price: $400.00 AUD
Overview: This course will involve the student carrying out a review to determine what is currently happening within the organisation and to look at what is needed in the Food Safety Management System being developed. The participant will commence to put controls in place on the documents being developed for the FSMS to ensure they conform to ISO 9001:2015, ISO 22000.2005 guidelines, but in the process ensuring they are practical and realistic for the organisation.
Standards Referenced: ISO 9001:2015, ISO 22000:2005 and HACCP plus local, national, statutory rules and regulations and sector specific standards covering country of origin.
Resources: Extensive e-campus library with access to Standards ISO 9001:2015, ISO 22000:2005, HACCP plus a comprehensive list of course notes and reference material.
Length of program: 2 days (time taken may vary depending on candidates organisations time and or resources).
Approval Numbers: ISO-FSMS includes HACCP
Prerequisites: Candidates should have some experience within the Food Industry preferably with an exposure to developing necessary procedures and control documents.
Facilitator: All ACI Global Facilitators are Certified Business Professionals specializing in the specific scope being facilitated and have been assessed as competent in International Facilitation (ISO-FL), Attitude and Cultural Diversity (ACI-ACD) and have undertaken the Hogan Leadership Profile.
Special Needs: - If you have any special needs or requirements that your Facilitator needs to be aware of please Contact Us to discuss this in confidence.
Refund Policy: - No refund upon completion of registration and enrollment process.
RECOGNITION: Certificate of Competence
3 YEAR PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT GUARANTEE: Each ACI Global Course or Programme is backed by a "3 Year Professional Leadership Development Guarantee" ensuring the Candidates Professional Leadership Development is maintained relevant to the training provided. This service is included in the Course or Programme Price and conditions apply.
KEY LEARNING OBJECTIVES AND ASSESSMENT TASKS
- LEARNING OBJECTIVE 1 - To define the structure of the Quality Management System to ensure that it meets the needs of Food Safety Management System and that of the organisation or business and not the other way around
- Assessment Task 1.1 - The Quality Management System in Place now
- Assessment Task 1.2 - Defining the Structure of the QMS
- LEARNING OBJECTIVE 2 - To control the documentation used in the Quality Management System
- Assessment Task 2.1 - Controlling the Documentation
- Assessment Task 2.2 - Numbering Systems
- Assessment Task 2.3 - Creating the Document Register
- Assessment Task 2.4 - Uncontrolled Documents
- LEARNING OBJECTIVE 3 - Prepare a flowchart that details all the steps in the process and identify all the microbiological, physical and chemical hazards that could occur at each step
- Assessment Task 3.1 - Review the results of the HACCP and Food Safety Security Audits and Gap Analysis carried out in Module 1 or your initial gap analysis
- Assessment Task 3.2 - Identifying the Hazards
- LEARNING OBJECTIVE 4 - Identify any critical control points and operational prerequisite programs by using a globally accepted method
- Assessment Task 4.1 - HACCP Principle 2 - identify the Critical Control Points (CCP's)
- LEARNING OBJECTIVE 5 - To establish limits that will apply to each CCP and operational PRP that describes the difference between safe and unsafe product
- Assessment Task 5.1 - HACCP Principle 3 - Establishing (CCP's)
- LEARNING OBJECTIVE 6 - To determine monitoring requirements for CCP's and operational PRP's including frequency of monitoring and responsibility
- Assessment Task 6.1 - HACCP Principle 4 - To determine monitoring requirements (CCP's)
- LEARNING OBJECTIVE 7 - To establish procedures to bring the process back under control when there is a deviation from a critical limit
- Assessment Task 7.1 - HACCP Principle 5 - Establish corrective Action Procedures
- LEARNING OBJECTIVE 8 - Having carried out the initial audit follow up activities need to be planned and carried out
- Assessment Task 8.1 - Plan and develop your follow up activities through the systematic use of your internal audit program supported by management review
- LEARNING OBJECTIVE 9 - To ensure all is correct by checking against relevant standards via a checklist
- Assessment Task 9.1 - Complete end of course checklist
- LEARNING OBJECTIVE 10 - To submit on line an end of course assessment based on the answering of selected questions relating to all Key Assessment tasks undertaken and completed within the course/module including relevant follow up and planned audit questions
- Assessment Task 10.1 - Complete on line course assessment
Getting started is as easy as clicking on the e-learning Registration Tab below, Register and Pay for your course all online and you can be started in less than 6 Hrs (Dependant on International Time Zones and Clearance of Funds).
ACI Global supports the following Payment Options