Identifying and Re Writing Documentation - FS
Learning Program Details
Price: $400.00 AUD
Overview: This course will involve the student working with key personal of an organisation in identifying the required documents for the Food safety Management System. The participant will also work with key Personnel to have existing documentation re written if needed.
Standards Referenced: ISO 9001:2015, ISO 22000:2005 and HACCP plus local, national, statutory rules and regulations and sector specific standards covering country of origin.
Resources: Extensive e-campus library with access to Standards ISO 9001:2015, ISO 22000:2005, HACCP plus a comprehensive list of course notes and reference material.
Length of program: 2 days (time taken may vary depending on candidates organisations time and or resources).
Approval Numbers: ISO-FSMS includes HACCP
Prerequisites: Candidates should have strong experience within the Food Industry preferably with an exposure to developing necessary procedures and control documents.
Facilitator: All ACI Global Facilitators are Certified Business Professionals specializing in the specific scope being facilitated and have been assessed as competent in International Facilitation (ISO-FL), Attitude and Cultural Diversity (ACI-ACD) and have undertaken the Hogan Leadership Profile.
Special Needs: - If you have any special needs or requirements that your Facilitator needs to be aware of please Contact Us to discuss this in confidence.
Refund Policy: - No refund upon completion of registration and enrollment process.
RECOGNITION: Certificate of Competence
3 YEAR PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT GUARANTEE: Each ACI Global Course or Programme is backed by a "3 Year Professional Leadership Development Guarantee" ensuring the Candidates Professional Leadership Development is maintained relevant to the training provided. This service is included in the Course or Programme Price and conditions apply.
KEY LEARNING OBJECTIVES AND ASSESSMENT TASKS
- LEARNING OBJECTIVE 1 - To introduce the types of Documents, the preparation of these and selection of Format
- Assessment Task 1.1 - Introduction to the Types of Documents Required
- LEARNING OBJECTIVE 2 - To identify the Documents needed to ensure the business system works effectively and is not built on a paper mountain
- Assessment Task 2.1 - Identifying the Documents needed
- LEARNING OBJECTIVE 3 - To measure FSMS Procedure effectiveness
- Assessment Task 3.1 - Measure FSMS Procedure effectiveness
- LEARNING OBJECTIVE 4 - To prepare all the identified documents in the formats selected.
- Assessment Task 4.1 - Writing the Documents
- Assessment Task 4.2 - Updating the Document Register
- Assessment Task 4.3 - Cross referencing the Procedures
- Assessment Task 4.4 - Cross Referencing to ISO 22005
- Assessment Task 4.5 - Summary of FSMS Records to be Maintained.
- LEARNING OBJECTIVE 5 - To plan and undertake a Staff Awareness Programme
- Assessment Task 5.1 - Staff Awareness Training
- LEARNING OBJECTIVE 6 - Follow up Auditor Training through the provision of Power Point Presentation and online assessment
- Assessment Task 6.1 - On Line Auditor Training assessment and verification
- LEARNING OBJECTIVE 7 - To prepare for the Stage 2 Desk Top Audit to be undertaken at the end of this Module
- Assessment Task 7.1 - Plan and complete full Desk Top Audit with the assistance of Food Safety Team Leader
- LEARNING OBJECTIVE 8 - To ensure that actions are taken through Management Review to address any issues arising out of the previous audits
- Assessment Task 8.1 - Undertake follow up audits and reviews to ensure actions and plans are being implemented
- LEARNING OBJECTIVE 9 - To conduct the Stage 2 Audit to ensure what has been developed is suitable to be implemented.
- Assessment Task 9.1 - Plan and conduct the Stage 2 Audit
- LEARNING OBJECTIVE 10 - To ensure all is correct by checking against relevant standards via a checklist
- Assessment Task 10.1 - Complete end of module checklist
- LEARNING OBJECTIVE 11 - To submit on line an end of course assessment based on the answering of selected questions relating to all Key Assessment tasks undertaken and completed within the module including relevant follow up and planned audit questions
- Assessment Task 11.1 - Complete on line end of course assessment
Getting started is as easy as clicking on the e-learning Registration Tab below, Register and Pay for your course all online and you can be started in less than 6 Hrs (Dependant on International Time Zones and Clearance of Funds).
ACI Global supports the following Payment Options