ISO Professional Business Consultant
LEARNING PROGRAM DETAILS
PRICE: $2,900.00 AUD
OVERVIEW: ISO Professional Business Consultants have a depth of consulting experience with an extensive list of clients.
These consultants want independent recognition of their competence in being able to lift the performance of small to medium sized businesses
STANDARDS REFERENCED: ISO Management System Standards, 9001, 14001 and OHSAS 18001, plus Supplementary Standards ISO 31000, 22301 and 10018 as well as International, Local and Statutory rules and regulations pertaining to relevant industry Sectors.
RESOURCES TO LEARNERS: Extensive e-campus library with access to ISO Management System Standards, 9001, 14001 and OHSAS 18001, plus Supplementary Standards ISO 31000, 22301 and 10018 as well as International, Local and Statutory rules and regulations pertaining to relevant industry Sectors.
LENGTH OF PROGRAMME: 50 hrs may vary depending on the candidates and or organisational time and resources
APPROVAL NUMBERS: ISO-PBC
PREREQUISITES: Have an extensive list of clients as a business consultant, or extensive experience in senior management, across a range of business areas.
- Have a well established and comprehensive network of business contacts and sources in a range of business areas that can provide information and advice to either a consultant or business client.
- Have a deep understanding of the machinery of government and how this impacts on the business environment and on individual businesses, including any issues associated with business compliance and relevant regulations.
- Be familiar with the local and national business environment. Understand established business practice that determines how things are done and how to get things done in business
- Have well-developed cross cultural awareness and communication skills that are appropriate to the local and national business environment
- Have a proven ability and results in achieving business outcomes, facilitating change and decision making to lift performance
FACILITATOR: All ACI Global Facilitators are Certified Business Professionals specializing in the specific scope being facilitated and have been assessed as competent in International Facilitation (ISO-FL), Attitude and Cultural Diversity (ACI-ACD) and have undertaken the Hogan Leadership Profile.
SPECIAL NEEDS: - If you have any special needs or requirements that your Facilitator needs to be aware of please Contact Us to discuss this in confidence.
REFUND POLICY: - No refund upon completion of registration and enrolment process.
ISO PERSONAL CERTIFICATION OVERVIEW
Diploma in Professional Business Consultancy with a Certificate of Competence in the following Skill Areas:
- Understanding business analysis and planning;
- Personal Disciplines, Communication skills and be able to assess and develop client competencies:
- Human Resource management.
Triennial Certification Programme: Three (3) year Certification with annual Continuous Professional Development (CPD) surveillance activities supported by a 3 year (CPD) Guarantee. At the completion of the three years candidates pay a small fee to be reassessed before having their personal ISO certification renewed for a further 3 year cycle.
Full details and costs of ACI Global's ISO Recertification Programme for certified persons can be found here at ISO Personal Re Certification
The candidate will be involved in the following key tasks:
- Task 1 - Be able to demonstrate through assessment and examination and understanding of all key competencies needed to demonstrate their ability to apply professional business consultancy services to a range of organisations and associated industry sectors.
- Task 2 - Demonstrate the application of "Knowledge, Attitude, Cultural Diversity and Personal Disciplines" necessary to perform consultancy services during an "Observational Event" under visual observation (Video) on either a newly established Business Management System or within an established system thoroughly checking and evaluating business systems plus all of the organisations Management Programmes.
- Ongoing - Assessments to ensure the candidates competencies are maintained in accordance with the candidates 3 year CPD agreement
- ISO Certified Business Professionals receive higher returns for services provided and greater chances of employment and or contracts;
- Triennial ISO Certification for persons programme ensuring verification of competence and skills over the term of the certification;
- Three Year Continuous Professional Leadership Development Guarantee CPD for the period of ISO Triennial Certification Programme (3 yrs).
- Entry into the ACI Global ISO Certified Persons Register for ISO International Business Consultant. at no additional cost apart from the course enrolment fee.
LEARNING AND CERTIFICATION NEEDS ANALYSIS
Recognition of Prior Learning, Current Competence, Special Needs and Commitment to agreed Learning and Certification Outcomes through Continuous Professional Development - ISO-RPL/RCC
- Assessment of Industry Experience against required Learning Outcomes;
- Assessment of Prior Learning against required Learning Outcomes;
- Assessment of Current Competence against required Learning Outcomes;
- Assessment of Special Needs if applicable;
- Commitment to undertake and achieve learning outcomes;
- Commitment to Continuous Professional Development.
CURRICULUM AND LEARNING OUTCOMES
Curriculum and Learning Outcomes for this course have been developed, implemented and undergo continuous improvement through input from Industry, ISO Technical Committees, independent third party audits and conform to the International ISO 17024 Conformity Assessment Standard - General requirements for bodies operating certification of persons with the following levels of Competency "Competent" (C) or "Not yet Competent" (NYC). If a candidate is assessed as (NYC) they are provided an additional attempt and are able to redo the assessment with additional mentoring and resources provided where necessary. There is no set number of additional attempts provided as this is determined between the candidate and their assigned facilitator.
KEY LEARNING OUTCOME 1
Within the scope of the professional consultancy certification process candidates will be examined against 6 areas of competence to ensure they are in fact competent to work within these competency guidelines.
- Conduct business analysis and planning - explores ability to develop situational and marketing analysis, structural and functional procedures, strategic and business planning, financial management and performance and credit procedures;
- Exercise individual personal competencies - explores ability to use personal competence (s) including managing time, organisational skills, creative thinking, problem solving, leadership facilitation, information management, negotiation and selling skills;
- Communication skills - explores ability to apply listening techniques, develop effective client relationships, apply interview techniques, interpret and apply verbal and non verbal communication, demonstrate positive attitude and use a variety of communication tools and techniques;
- Assess of client competencies - explores ability to assist client with self assessment, assessment of risk and assess the parameters of family support;
- Facilitate client development and competencies - explores ability to introduce clients to business planning tools, identity learning opportunities and apply coaching techniques;
- Human resource management - explores ability to apply the methods of human resource management, explain organisational behaviour and skills, the employment process and employment law, training and development strategy, performance management, health and safety application, cultural identity and analyse organisational culture and personality types.
KEY LEARNING OUTCOME 2 - Achieve Competence to demonstrate attitude and cultural diversity disciplines in accordance with the following Key Evidence Criteria:
- Understand and be able to apply cultural diversity in differing situations, locations and roles.
KEY LEARNING OUTCOME 3 - Achieve Competence to practice personal behaviour disciplines in accordance with the following Key Evidence Criteria:
- Adjustment - The degree to which a person is calm and even tempered or conversely, moody and volatile;
- Ambition - The degree to which a person seems leader like, seeks status and values achievement;
- Sociability - The degree to which a person appears talkative and socially self confident.
- Interpersonal Sensitivity - Reflects social skill, tact and perceptiveness;
- Prudence - Concerns self control and conscientiousness;
- Inquisitive - The degree to which a person seems curious, adventurous and imaginative;
- Learning Approach - The degree to which a person enjoys academic activities and enjoys education as an end in itself.
KEY LEARNING OUTCOME 4 - Achieve Competence by demonstrating under JAS-ANZ observation guidelines the ability to perform under visual observation the application of Skills applied during an actual consultancy activity in accordance with the following Key Evidence Criteria:
- Demonstrate the ability to conduct an opening meeting with a client demonstrating services to be offered;
- Demonstrate system planning and analysis;
- Demonstrate the Possession of the necessary Industry Codes:
- Demonstrate the ability to perform an initial gap analysis;
- Be able to perform an opening and closing meeting;
ISO PERSONAL CERTIFICATION OUTCOMES
- Issued with a Certificate of competence valid for three years;
- Issued with a personal ISO Certification Card valid for three years;
- Three years Triennial Personal ISO Certification programme with ongoing assessment to verify competency (VOC);
- Three year continuous professional development agreement to support the triennial personal ISO certification programme providing unlimited access to the ACI Global secure e-Campus for all resource and personal development needs.
Getting started is as easy as clicking on the e-learning Registration Tab below, Register and Pay for your course all online and you can be started in less than 6 Hrs (Dependant on International Time Zones and Clearance of Funds).
ACI Global supports the following Payment Options
We value your Feedback please comment on our service to you our most important asset