ISO 9001:2015, 55000 and 26000 Asset Management Systems Lead Auditor
Learning Program Details
Price: $1,800.00 AUD
Overview: The Quality and Asset Management Systems and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)Lead Auditor Program provides learning in Quality, Asset and CSR Management Systems, Auditing of Management Systems and Leading an Audit Team. The Candidate will be trained to confidently and professionally conduct a Stage 1 and Stage 2 audit on either a newly established Business System or within an established system thoroughly checking and auditing existing documentation plus all of the organisations Management Programs and Processes. By the completion of learning the candidate will have ensured that they have a comprehensive understanding of CSR, Quality and Asset Systems, Auditing of Management Systems and be Training to Lead an Audit Team ready for preparation for a Third Party Audit (Certification Audit).
Standards Referenced: ISO 9001:2015, 26000:2010, 55000:2014, 31000:2018, 19011:2018 and 17021:2015 plus local, national, statutory rules and regulations and sector specific standards covering country of origin.
Resources: Extensive Academy library with access to all applicable Standards plus a comprehensive list of course notes and reference material.
Length of program: Minimum 70 hrs, no set time limit is imposed, time taken is dependent on Candidates and or organisational time commitments and resources.
Approval Numbers: ISO-QMS, ISO-AST, ISO-CSR, ISO-RM, ISO-AUD, ISO-LA, ACI-ACD and ACI-PBD
Prerequisites: Candidates will need to provide evidence, qualifications and industry experience demonstrating a minimum of 10 years in an Asset related role
Facilitator: All ACI Global Facilitators are Certified Business Professionals specializing in the specific scope being facilitated and have been assessed as competent in International Facilitation (ISO-FL), Attitude and Cultural Diversity (ACI-ACD) and have undertaken the Hogan Leadership Profile.
Special Needs: - If you have any special needs or requirements that your Facilitator needs to be aware of please Contact Us to discuss this in confidence.
Refund Policy: - No refund upon completion of registration and enrollment process.
ISO Graduate Lead Auditor "Quality and Asset Management Systems" Outcomes
- Diploma valid for three years covering ISO 9001:2015, ISO 26000:2010, ISO 55000:2014, ISO 31000:2018, ISO 19011:2018 and ISO 17021:2015;
- ISO Personal Certification Card valid for three years upon completion of the required verification of competence (VOC);
- Three years Triennial Personal ISO Certification program with ongoing assessment to verify competency (VOC);
- Three year continuous professional development agreement to support the triennial personal ISO certification programme providing unlimited access to the ACI Academy for all resource and personal development needs.
- Candidates participating organisation receives a Certificate in Corporate Social Responsbility in guidance to ISO 26000:2010 in conformance to ISO 9001:2015 and 55000:2014.
ISO Graduate Lead Auditor "Quality and Asset Management Systems Career Benefits
- ISO Certified Business Professionals receive higher returns for services provided and greater chances of employment and or contracts
- Three Year Continuous Professional Leadership Development Guarantee CPD for the period of ISO Certification (3 yrs).
- Entry into the ACI Global Professionals' Register.
- At the successful completion of the programme candidates are able to apply for Registration with Third Party Certification Bodies (CB's). Please note conditions do apply for example industry experience, necessary auditor codes plus auditor experience are all considered essential requirements performing third party audits for further details please refer to your preferred Certification Body for further details.
ISO Graduate Lead Auditor "Quality and Asset Management Systems Learning Tasks
- Learn how a Quality Management System in Conformance to ISO 9001:2015 and 55000:2014 will add value to an Organisation
- Understand the meaning of Business Acumen together with Risk Based Thinking and be able to determine the key drivers for Business or Organisational Success.
- Learn the principles and guidelines for auditing management systems to International (ISO) and National Standards for an Organisation.
- Demonstrate the application of "Knowledge, Attitude, Cultural Diversity and Personal Disciplines" necessary to lead an Audit Team in undertaking a Stage 1 and Stage 2 Audit during an "Observational Event" under visual observation (Video).
- Ongoing Assessments to ensure the candidates competencies are maintained in accordance with the candidates 3 year CPD agreement
ISO Graduate Lead Auditor "Quality and Asset Management Systems Needs Analysis and Course Outline
Overview Curriculum and Learning Outcomes for this course have been developed, implemented and undergo continuous improvement through input from Industry, ISO Technical Committees, independent third party audits and conform to the International ISO 17024 Conformity Assessment Standard - General requirements for bodies operating certification of persons with the following levels of Competency "Competent" (C) or "Not yet Competent" (NYC). If a candidate is assessed as (NYC) they are provided an additional attempt and are able to redo the assessment with additional mentoring and resources provided where necessary. There is no set number of additional attempts provided as this is determined between the candidate and their assigned facilitator.
Commencing the Journey of Accelerating Continuous Improvement (ACI)
Learners are provided a unique and secure access codes to access the ACI Academy to commence their course of learning as outlined below firstly undertaking an in depth "Needs Analysis" of their Personal Learning Needs. The Journey commences in a structured and informative way as listed:
- Getting Started
- Setting up your personal learner center;
- Special needs addressed if applicable;
- Continuous Professional Development Agreement signed;
- Personal and Business Code of Ethics agreed and signed off;
Recognition of Prior Learning - ISO-RPL/RCC
Recognition of Prior Learning, Current Competence and Capability is examined through:
- Industry Experience against required Learning Outcomes examined;
- Prior Learning against required Learning Outcomes examined;
- Current Competence against required Learning Outcomes examined;
Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) undertaken to determine competence against the following "STEM" subjects and English Proficiency:
- Mathematics, and;
- English Proficiency.
Hogan Personal Disciplines assessment undertaken to determine Seven Key Leadership skills:
- Adjustment: The degree to which a person is calm and even tempered or conversely, moody and volatile;
- Ambition: The degree to which a person seems leader like, seeks status and values achievement;
- Sociability: The degree to which a person appears talkative and socially self confident;
- Sensitivity: Reflects social skill, tact and perceptiveness;
- Prudence: Concerns self control and conscientiousness;
- Inquisitive: The degree to which a person seems curious, adventurous and imaginative;
- Learning Approach: The degree to which a person enjoys academic activities and enjoys education as an end in itself.
Personal Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats (SWOT) undertaken
The results of the Hogan Assessment will enable a detailed Personal SWOT to be undertaken to:
- identify general career-related strengths and development needs and;
- highlight the most effective techniques for individuals and help facilitators to enable individuals reach their career goals.
Whilst technology makes it possible to collaborate with colleagues around the world, intercultural challenges present unanticipated obstacles. Facilitators and their audience "learners" need to trust and understand each other, and as part of this training program and its associated Continuous Professional Leadership Development (Post Graduate) Program will assist in this.
Cultural Awareness is the foundation of communication and it involves the ability of standing back from ourselves and becoming aware of our cultural values, beliefs and perceptions.
Prior to the commencement of any course the Facilitator and Learner both undertake an "Open Session" of getting to understand each other with this final segment of the ISO Learners Needs Analysis discussing prior learning, industry experience, the learners "Sponsoring Organisation", the Hogan and GMAT assessments and finally targets and goals for the learner to complete their Learning Program.
The final step of the Learners Needs Analysis is taken with the Facilitator taking the Learner into the Academy Library and showing them the allocated Standards and resource material which will be needed to be referenced and used throughout the learners course.
- Course Library
- Benefits of ISO Standards
- ISO Changes
- Managing change
- Introduction to auditing
- Resource Material
Corporate Social Responsibility - ISO-QMS, ISO-CSR and ISO-RM.
- Assessment to determine an understanding of the Principles of Quality Assurance;
- Assessment to determine an understanding of the Process Approach (PDCA);
- Assessment to determine an understanding of Business Acumen and Business Systems and their Operational Architecture;
- Assessment to determine understanding of the application of Corporate Social Responsibility Principles in the context of an organisation and Local and International guidelines;
- Assessment to recognise Corporate Social Responsibility and the engagement of Interested Parties and Stakeholders;
- Assessment to determine an understand and be able to demonstrate guidance on Corporate Social Responsibility core subjects;
- Assessment to determine Guidance on integrating corporate social responsibility throughout an organisation;
- Assessment to demonstrate and Relate the Business Management System to the Organisations Clients both internal and external;
- Assessment to demonstrate an understanding of Risk based thinking as it relates to an organisations enterprise risk management process;
- Assessment to demonstrate an understanding of an Organisation Leadership Architecture and supporting processes;
- Assessment to demonstrate an understanding of an organisations Planning and Risk Management Processes;
- Assessment to demonstrate an understanding of an organisations Support, Infrastructure (Assets) and Resources Architecture Processes;
- Assessment to demonstrate an understanding of an organisations Operational Processes;
- Assessment to demonstrate an understanding of an organisations Performance Evaluation Processes and;
- Assessment to demonstrate an understanding of an organisations Improvement and Innovation Processes;
- Interview and possible observation to assess CSR, QMS and Assets assessments
ISO Auditor - ISO-AUD.
- Assessment to understand the application of the principles, procedures and techniques of auditing
- Assessment to demonstrate an understanding of how to conduct of an effective audit in the context of the auditees organisational situation
- Assessment to demonstrate an understanding of the application of the regulations, and other considerations that are relevant to the audit management system, and the conduct of the audit.
- Assessment to understand and be able to demonstrate through "Observational Means" how the internal audit program addresses both elements of the management system and "Risk to the Organisation.
- Interview and possible observation to assess final audit assessment
ISO Lead Auditor - ISO-LA.
- Assessment to understand how teams work;
- Assessment to demonstrate how to set up an audit team;
- Assessment to understand how to improve team efficiency;
- Assessment to demonstrate communication within teams.
- Interview and possible observation to assess final audit assessment
- Risk and Evaluation duration calculation
- Evaluation planning
- Quoting process
- Audit planning
- Audit confirmation
- Stage 1 Audit undertaken
- Skills assessment Interview
- Request Certificate
- Complete Evaluation Survey
- Receive and Upload Certificate
- Final Interview
Capability Verified by a Witnessed Activity
Demonstrate the Verification of Capability by a "Witnessed Actifity" by undertaking a Document Review and a Stage 2 (Third Party) audit and validating the following.
- Conformance to ISO 19011 Clause 7 applicability Competency, Awareness and Training;
- Demonstrate audit planning;
- Demonstrate the Possession of the necessary Industry Codes:
- Demonstrate the ability to perform a Stage 1 Audit;
- Demonstrate the ability to perform a Stage 2 Audit, to ready an organisation to achieve Third Party Certification to ISO 9001:2015 and is in guidence with the ISO 26000:2010 Standard on Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainability.
Insurances - Public Liability and Professional Indemnity Insurance Requirements for Professionals
It is a requirement for all Professionals undertaking audits on behalf of third parties that you are covered for both Public Liability and Professional Indemnity Insurance.
ACI Global's preferred supplier is "EnviroSure" with full details being found Here on their website.
Getting started is as easy as clicking on the e-learning Registration Tab below, Register and Pay for your course all online and you can be started in less than 6 Hrs (Dependant on International Time Zones and Clearance of Funds).
ACI Global supports the following Payment Options
We value your Feedback please comment on our service to you our most important asset