ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 29001:2010 QMS Oil and Gas
Learning Program Details
Price: $1,550.00 AUD
Overview: The Quality ISO 29001:2010 Oil and Gas Management Systems Lead Auditor Programme provides learning in Quality 9001 and 29001 Management Systems and ISO 14224:2016, Auditing of Management Systems and Leading an Audit Team. The Candidate will be trained to confidently and professionally conduct a Stage 1 and Stage 2 audit on either a newly established Business System or within an established system thoroughly checking and auditing existing documentation plus all of the organisations Management Programs and Processes. By the completion of learning the candidate will have ensured that they have a comprehensive understanding of Quality 9001 and 29001 Management Systems, Auditing of Management Systems and be Training to Lead an Audit Team ready for preparation for a Third Party Audit (Certification Audit).
Standards Referenced: ISO 9001:2015, 29001:2010, 14224:2016, 31000:2018, 19011:2018 and 17021:2015 plus local, national, statutory rules and regulations and sector specific standards covering country of origin.
Resources: Extensive e-campus library with access to all applicable Standards plus a comprehensive list of course notes and reference material.
Length of program: Minimum 60 hrs, no set time limit is imposed, time taken is dependent on Candidates and or organisational time commitments and resources.
Approval Numbers: ISO-OG, ISO-QMS, ISO-AUD, ISO-LA, ACI-ACD and ACI-PBD.
Prerequisites: A basic understanding of Quality management Systems and their evaluation plus a minimum of 40hrs. experience in the Oil and Gas Industry
Facilitator: All ACI Global Facilitators are Certified Business Professionals specializing in the specific scope being facilitated and have been assessed as competent in International Facilitation (ISO-FL), Attitude and Cultural Diversity (ACI-ACD) and have undertaken the Hogan Leadership Profile.
Special Needs: - If you have any special needs or requirements that your Facilitator needs to be aware of please Contact Us to discuss this in confidence.
Refund Policy: - No refund upon completion of registration and enrollment process.
ISO Graduate Lead Auditor "Quality Management Systems including Oil and Gas" Outcomes
- Issued with a Diploma valid for three years covering ISO 9001:2015, ISO 29001:2010, ISO 14224:2016, ISO 26000:2010, ISO 31000:2018, ISO 19011:2018 and ISO 17021:2015;
- Issued with a Personal ISO Certification Card for Auditing Quality Management/Oil and Gas Systems as a Lead Auditor valid for three years;
- Provided a three years Triennial Personal ISO Certification program with ongoing assessment to verify competency (VOC);
- Supported by a three year continuous professional development agreement to support the triennial personal ISO Certification program providing unlimited access to the ACI Global secure e-Campus for all resource and personal development needs.
- The Organisation that the candidate has worked with to demonstrate and have verified through an observational activity that they are competent is issued with a Certificate of Sustainability covering the nominated ISO or Industry Standard/s and Statutory Rules and Regulations.
ISO Graduate Lead Auditor "Quality Management Systems including Oil and Gas" Tasks
- Learn how a Quality Management System in Conformance to ISO 9001:2015, ISO 29001:2010 and ISO 14224:2016 and ISO 31000:2018 will add value to an Organisation
- Understand the meaning of Business Acumen together with Risk Based Thinking and be able to determine the key drivers for Business or Organisational Success.
- Learn the principles and guidelines for auditing management systems to International (ISO) and National Standards for an Organisation.
- Demonstrate the application of "Knowledge, Attitude, Cultural Diversity and Personal Disciplines" necessary to lead an Audit Team in undertaking a Stage 1 and Stage 2 Audit during an "Observational Event" under visual observation (Video).
- Ongoing Assessments to ensure the candidates competencies are maintained in accordance with the candidates 3 year CPD agreement.
ISO Graduate Lead Auditor "Quality Management Systems including Oil and Gas" Career Benefits
- ISO Certified Business Professionals receive higher returns for services provided and greater chances of employment and or contracts
- Three Year Continuous Professional Leadership Development Guarantee CPD for the period of ISO Certification (3 yrs).
- Entry into the ACI Global Professionals' Register.
- At the successful completion of the program candidates are able to apply for Registration with Third Party Certification Bodies (CB's). Please note conditions do apply for example industry experience, necessary auditor codes plus auditor experience are all considered essential requirements performing third party audits for further details please refer to your preferred Certification Body for further details.
ISO Graduate Lead Auditor "Quality Management Systems including Oil and Gas" Needs Analysis and Course Outline
Overview Curriculum and Learning Outcomes for this course have been developed, implemented and undergo continuous improvement through input from Industry, ISO Technical Committees, independent third party audits and conform to the International ISO 17024 Conformity Assessment Standard - General requirements for bodies operating certification of persons with the following levels of Competency "Competent" (C) or "Not yet Competent" (NYC). If a candidate is assessed as (NYC) they are provided an additional attempt and are able to redo the assessment with additional mentoring and resources provided where necessary. There is no set number of additional attempts provided as this is determined between the candidate and their assigned facilitator.
Commencing the Journey of Accelerating Continuous Improvement (ACI)
Learners are provided a unique and secure access codes to access the ACI Academy to commence their course of learning as outlined below firstly undertaking an in depth "Needs Analysis" of their Personal Learning Needs. The Journey commences in a structured and informative way as listed:
- Getting Started
- Setting up your personal learner center;
- Special needs addressed if applicable;
- Continuous Professional Development Agreement signed;
- Personal and Business Code of Ethics agreed and signed off;
Recognition of Prior Learning - ISO-RPL/RCC
Recognition of Prior Learning, Current Competence and Capability is examined through:
- Industry Experience against required Learning Outcomes examined;
- Prior Learning against required Learning Outcomes examined;
- Current Competence against required Learning Outcomes examined;
Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) undertaken to determine competence against the following "STEM" subjects and English Proficiency:
- Mathematics, and;
- English Proficiency.
Hogan Personal Disciplines assessment undertaken to determine Seven Key Leadership skills:
- Adjustment: The degree to which a person is calm and even tempered or conversely, moody and volatile;
- Ambition: The degree to which a person seems leader like, seeks status and values achievement;
- Sociability: The degree to which a person appears talkative and socially self confident;
- Sensitivity: Reflects social skill, tact and perceptiveness;
- Prudence: Concerns self control and conscientiousness;
- Inquisitive: The degree to which a person seems curious, adventurous and imaginative;
- Learning Approach: The degree to which a person enjoys academic activities and enjoys education as an end in itself.
Personal Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats (SWOT) undertaken
The results of the Hogan Assessment will enable a detailed Personal SWOT to be undertaken to:
- identify general career-related strengths and development needs and;
- highlight the most effective techniques for individuals and help facilitators to enable individuals reach their career goals.
Whilst technology makes it possible to collaborate with colleagues around the world, intercultural challenges present unanticipated obstacles. Facilitators and their audience "learners" need to trust and understand each other, and as part of this training program and its associated Continuous Professional Leadership Development (Post Graduate) Program will assist in this.
Cultural Awareness is the foundation of communication and it involves the ability of standing back from ourselves and becoming aware of our cultural values, beliefs and perceptions.
Prior to the commencement of any course the Facilitator and Learner both undertake an "Open Session" of getting to understand each other with this final segment of the ISO Learners Needs Analysis discussing prior learning, industry experience, the learners "Sponsoring Organisation", the Hogan and GMAT assessments and finally targets and goals for the learner to complete their Learning Program.
The final step of the Learners Needs Analysis is taken with the Facilitator taking the Learner into the Academy Library and showing them the allocated Standards and resource material which will be needed to be referenced and used throughout the learners course.
- Course Library
- Benefits of ISO Standards
- ISO Changes
- Managing change
- Introduction to auditing
- Resource Material
Quality/Oil and Gas and Corporate Social Responsibility - ISO-QMS, ISO OG, ISO-CSR and ISO-RM.
- Assessment to determine an understanding of the Principles of Quality Assurance;
- Assessment to determine an understanding of the Process Approach (PDCA);
- Assessment to determine an understanding of Business Acumen and Business Systems and their Operational Architecture;
- Assessment to determine understanding of the application of Corporate Social Responsibility Principles in the context of an organisation and Local and International guidelines;
- Assessment to recognise Corporate Social Responsibility and the engagement of Interested Parties and Stakeholders;
- Assessment to determine an understand and be able to demonstrate guidance on Corporate Social Responsibility core subjects;
- Assessment to determine Guidance on integrating corporate social responsibility throughout an organisation;
- Assessment to demonstrate and Relate the Business Management System to the Organisations Clients both internal and external;
- Assessment to demonstrate an understanding of Risk based thinking as it relates to an organisations enterprise risk management process;
- Assessment to demonstrate an understanding of an Organisation Leadership Architecture and supporting processes;
- Assessment to demonstrate an understanding of an organisations Planning and Risk Management Processes needed to ensure all aspects of the petroleum (Oil and Gas) industry are addressed and applied within the business management system;
- Assessment to demonstrate an understanding of an organisations Support, Infrastructure (Assets) and Resources Architecture Processes;
- Assessment to demonstrate an understanding of an organisations Operational Processes;
- Assessment to demonstrate an understanding of an organisations Performance Evaluation Processes and;
- Assessment to demonstrate an understanding of an organisations Improvement and Innovation Processes;
- Interview and possible observations to assess Progress
ISO Auditor - ISO-AUD.
- Competency Unit: Understand the application of the principles, procedures and techniques of auditing
- Competency Unit: Understand the conduct of an effective audit in the context of the auditees organisational situation
- Competency Unit: Understand the application of the regulations, and other considerations that are relevant to the audit management system, and the conduct of the audit.
- Competency Unit: Be able to demonstrate through "Observational Means" how the internal audit program addresses both elements of the management system and "Risk to the Organisation, including the application of Oil and Gas systems, processes and associated activities of a known organisation.
ISO Lead Auditor - ISO-LA.
- Competency Unit: Establish, plan and task the activities of an audit team.
- Competency Unit: Communicate effectively with the auditee and audit client.
- Competency Unit: Organise and Direct audit team members.
- Competency Unit: Prevent and resolve conflict with the auditee and/or within the audit team.
- Competency Unit: Prepare and complete the audit report.
Capability Verified by a Witnessed Activity
Demonstrate the Verification of Capability by a "Witnessed Actifity" in undertaking a Document Review and a Stage 2 (Third Party) audit and validating the following.
- Conformance to ISO 19011 Clause 7 applicability Competency, Awareness and Training;
- Demonstrate audit planning;
- Demonstrate the Possession of the necessary Industry Codes:
- Demonstrate the ability to perform a Stage 1 Audit;
- Demonstrate the ability to perform a Stage 2 Audit, to ready an organisation to achieve Third Party Certification to ISO 9001:2015 and is in guidence with the ISO 26000:2010 Standard on Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainability.
Insurances - Public Liability and Professional Indemnity Insurance Requirements for Professionals
It is a requirement for all Professionals undertaking audits on behalf of third parties that you are covered for both Public Liability and Professional Indemnity Insurance.
ACI Global's preferred supplier is "EnviroSure" with full details being found Here on their website.
Getting started is as easy as clicking on the e-learning Registration Tab below, Register and Pay for your course all online and you can be started in less than 6 Hrs (Dependant on International Time Zones and Clearance of Funds).
ACI Global supports the following Payment Options
We value your Feedback please comment on our service to you our most important asset