How Quality Issues are Managed
Learning Program Details
Price: $400.00 AUD
Overview: This course sets out to establish what the Quality Issues are within the Organisation. It will also involve the student getting an Organisation ready to commence the development of a Quality Management System and establishing a framework in which to work. The participant is assisted with the aid of a ISO Certified Facilitator to ensure they as well as the organisation understand the importance of this foundation to be established, otherwise this can affect the success of the whole development and implementation process of the project.
Standards Referenced: ISO 9001:2015 ISO 9000:2015 and ISO 31000:2009 plus local, national, statutory rules and regulations and sector specific standards covering country of origin.
Resources: Extensive e-campus library with access to Standards ISO 9001:2015, ISO 9000:2015 and ISO 31000:2009 plus a comprehensive list of course notes and reference material.
Length of program: 2 days (time taken may vary depending on candidates organisations time and or resources).
Approval Numbers: ISO-QMS
Facilitator: All ACI Global Facilitators are Certified Business Professionals specializing in the specific scope being facilitated and have been assessed as competent in International Facilitation (ISO-FL), Attitude and Cultural Diversity (ACI-ACD) and have undertaken the Hogan Leadership Profile.
Special Needs: - If you have any special needs or requirements that your Facilitator needs to be aware of please Contact Us to discuss this in confidence.
Refund Policy: - No refund upon completion of registration and enrollment process.
Recognition: Certificate of Competence
3 YEAR PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT GUARANTEE: Each ACI Global Course or Programme is backed by a "3 Year Professional Leadership Development Guarantee" ensuring the Candidates Professional Leadership Development is maintained relevant to the training provided. This service is included in the Course or Programme Price and conditions apply.
KEY LEARNING OBJECTIVES AND ASSESSMENT TASKS
- LEARNING OBJECTIVE 1 - Identify the scope of activities to be included within the Quality Management System, this will also include the number of sites in which the Quality Management System will be implemented and assessed.
- Assessment Task 1.1 - Scope of Activities
- Assessment Task 1.2 - Confidentiality Agreement
- LEARNING OBJECTIVE 2 - Establishing a formal Commitment from your Organisation in demonstrating the organisations commitment to becoming compliant to ISO 9001:2008 in the short term and committing to Certification at a given date. The organisation is also committed to a philosophy of Accelerating Continuous Improvement throughout the whole Business or Organisation.
- Assessment Task 2.1 - Establishing a formal commitment
- LEARNING OBJECTIVE 3 - Appointment of the Management Representative, making someone within the organisation responsible for the Quality Management System.
- Assessment Task 3.1 - The Management Representative
- Assessment Task 3.2 - The Role of the Management Representative
- LEARNING OBJECTIVE 4 - Project Planning and Formation of a Team, you should look to involve other members of staff in helping to develop and implement the Quality Management System.
- Assessment Task 4.1 - The Plan and the Team
- Assessment Task 4.2 - Appointing the Project team
- LEARNING OBJECTIVE 5 - Quality Awareness and ISO 9001, you will need to ensure the management team as well as the project team if there is one understand what is about to happen and why.
- Assessment Task 5.1 - The Eight Quality Management Principles
- Assessment Task 5.2 - Understanding ISO 9001 and Employee Competency.
- Assessment Task 5.3 - Mapping the Organisation Skills
- Assessment Task 5.4 - Quality Awareness Training.
- Assessment Task 5.5 - Records of Training and Preparing the Training Matrix.
- LEARNING OBJECTIVE 6 - Introduction to Six Sigma as well as participating in the initial Auditor training Power Point Presentation.
- Assessment Task 6.1 - Introduction to Six Sigma
- Assessment Task 6.2 - ISO 19011 Requirements
- Assessment Task 6.3 - On Line Auditor training and verification
- LEARNING OBJECTIVE 7 - To determine what is in place by conducting a full system audit or a Gap analysis.
- Assessment Task 7.1 - Conduct QMS Audit Gap Analysis
- LEARNING OBJECTIVE 8 - To ensure all is correct by checking against relevant standards via a checklist
- Assessment Task 8.1 - Complete end of module checklist
- LEARNING OBJECTIVE 9 - To submit on line an end of module auditor assessment based on the answering of selected questions relating to all Key Assessment tasks undertaken and completed within the module including relevant follow up and planned audit questions.
- Assessment Task 9.1 - Complete on line end of course assessment
Getting started is as easy as clicking on the e-learning Registration Tab below, Register and Pay for your course all online and you can be started in less than 6 Hrs (Dependant on International Time Zones and Clearance of Funds).
ACI Global supports the following Payment Options