How Food Safety Issues are Managed
Learning Program Details
Price: $400.00 AUD
Overview: This course sets out to establish what the Food Safet and HACCP Issues are within the Organisation. It will also involve the student getting an Organisation ready to commence the development of a Food Safety HACCP Management System and establishing a framework in which to work. The participant is assisted with the aid of a ISO Certified Facilitator to ensure they as well as the organisation understand the importance of this foundation to be established, otherwise this can affect the success of the whole development and implementation process of the project.
Standards Referenced: ISO 9001:201, ISO 22000:2005 and HACCP plus local, national, statutory rules and regulations and sector specific standards covering country of origin.
Resources: Extensive e-campus library with access to Standards ISO 9001:2015, ISO 22000:2005, HACCP plus a comprehensive list of course notes and reference material.
Length of program: 2 days (time taken may vary depending on candidates organisations time and or resources).
Approval Numbers: ISO-FSMS includes HACCP
Facilitator: All ACI Global Facilitators are Certified Business Professionals specializing in the specific scope being facilitated and have been assessed as competent in International Facilitation (ISO-FL), Attitude and Cultural Diversity (ACI-ACD) and have undertaken the Hogan Leadership Profile.
Special Needs: - If you have any special needs or requirements that your Facilitator needs to be aware of please Contact Us to discuss this in confidence.
Refund Policy: - No refund upon completion of registration and enrollment process.
RECOGNITION: Certificate of Competence
3 YEAR PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT GUARANTEE: Each ACI Global Course or Programme is backed by a "3 Year Professional Leadership Development Guarantee" ensuring the Candidates Professional Leadership Development is maintained relevant to the training provided. This service is included in the Course or Programme Price and conditions apply.
KEY LEARNING OBJECTIVES AND ASSESSMENT TASKS
- LEARNING OBJECTIVE 1 - Identify the scope of activities to be included within the Food Safety Management System, this will also include the number of sites in which the Food Safety Management System will be implemented and assessed.
- Assessment Task 1.1 - Scope of Activities
- Assessment Task 1.2 - Confidentiality Agreement
- LEARNING OBJECTIVE 2 - Establishing a formal Commitment from your Organisation in demonstrating the organisations commitment to becoming compliant to ISO 22000:2005 in the short term and committing to Certification at a given date. The organisation is also committed to a philosophy of Accelerating Continuous Improvement throughout the whole Business or Organisation.
- Assessment Task 2.1 - Establishing a formal commitment
- LEARNING OBJECTIVE 3 - Understanding the focus of HACCP within the ISO 22000:2005 Food Safety Management System.
- Assessment Task 3.1 - Understanding HACCP Plans
- Assessment Task 3.2 - Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points
- Assessment Task 3.3 - Food Safety Hazards
- Assessment Task 3.4 - Explaining ISO 22000:2005 and its relationship to ISO 9001 and HACCP
- Assessment Task 3.5 - The Seven Principles of HACCP
- LEARNING OBJECTIVE 4 - Project Planning and Formation of a Team, you should look to involve other members of staff in helping to develop and implement the Food Safety Management System.
- Assessment Task 4.1 - Forming the HACCP Team
- Assessment Task 4.2 - Project Planning and the HACCP Team
- LEARNING OBJECTIVE 5 - Appointment of the Food Safety Team Leader, making someone within the organisation responsible for the Food Safety and HACCP Management System.
- Assessment Task 5.1 - The Food Safety Team Leader
- Assessment Task 5.2 - The Role of the Food Safety Team Leader
- LEARNING OBJECTIVE 6 - Food Safety Awareness and ISO 9001 and its relationship with ISO 22000:2005, you will need to ensure the management team as well as the project team if there is one understand what is about to happen and why.
- Assessment Task 6.1 - The Eight Quality Management Principles
- Assessment Task 6.2 - Understanding ISO 22000 and Employee Competency.
- Assessment Task 6.3 - Mapping the Organisation Skills.
- Assessment Task 6.4 - Food Safety and HACCP Awareness Training.
- Assessment Task 6.5 - Records of Training and Preparing the Training Matrix.
- LEARNING OBJECTIVE 7 - Introduction to Six Sigma as well as participating in the initial Auditor training Power Point Presentation
- Assessment Task 7.1 - Introduction to Six Sigma
- Assessment Task 7.2 - ISO 19011 Requirements
- Assessment Task 7.3 - On Line Auditor Training verification
- LEARNING OBJECTIVE 8 - To conduct both a HACCP Audit and a Food Safety and Security Audit or Gap Analysis of the Organisation.
- Assessment Task 8.1 - Food Safety /HACCP Audit - Systems.
- Assessment Task 8.2 - Food Safety /HACCP Audit - Procedures
- Learning Objective 9 - To ensure all is correct by checking against relevant standards via a checklist
- Assessment Task 9.1 - Complete end of course checklist
- LEARNING OBJECTIVE 10 - To submit on line an end of module assessment based on the answering of selected questions relating to all Key Assessment tasks undertaken and completed within the course including relevant follow up and planned audit questions
- Assessment Task 10.1 - Complete on line course assessment
Getting started is as easy as clicking on the e-learning Registration Tab below, Register and Pay for your course all online and you can be started in less than 6 Hrs (Dependant on International Time Zones and Clearance of Funds).
ACI Global supports the following Payment Options