ACI Global's International, National, Industry and Legislative Statutory Rules and Regulations
Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC).
Australian Taxation Office (ATO).
- As a registered Propriety Limited Company registered with ASIC ACI Global pays its required Tax’s to the Australian Government.
Fair work commission of Australia.
- Fair Work Act 2009; and,
- ACI Global is bound by Australia’s national workplace relations tribunal in payment of its employees.
International and National WHS Acts and Regulations.
- Workers Compensation Act 1987;
- Anti-discrimination Act 1977;
- Workplace Surveillance Act 1977; and,
- Modern Slavery Act 2018 (Cth) Commonwealth legislation (the Act) enacted by the Parliament of Australia on 29 November 2018.
International, National and SafeWork Australia statutory and regulatory bodies Codes of Practice with a bearing on audit content
- ACI Global is bound by International and Australian WHS Act and Regulations in reference to the Health and Wellbeing of its employees and accountability and responsibility of its training materials as it relates to the training of its learners, facilitators and mentors; and,
- ACI Global Learners (Auditors) are bound by national, international and statutory codes of practice.
Australian Environmental Protection Acts
- ACI Global adheres to the protection of the Environment in its use of resources.
The National Training Framework (NTF)
- ACI Global in in conformance to the National Training Framework and other International Jurisdictions in its application of Recognition of Prior Learning of prospective learners.
EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and Australian Privacy Act 1988
- ACI Global is in conformance to the GDPR, Australian and other International Privacy Acts and regulations in the protection of its data gained in the course of delivering its services and products.
International Organisation for Standardisation (ISO) and Standards Australia.
ACI Global has Licenses in place with both ISO and Standards Australia (SA) for the supply of the following ISO standards for its own use and that of its Learners:
- ISO 21001:2018 - Educational organizations — Management systems for educational organizations — Requirements with guidance for use;
- ISO 26000:2010 - Guidance on social responsibility;
- ISO 9001:2015 - Quality Management Systems - Requirements;
- ISO 14001:2015 - Environmental Management Systems - Requirements and guidance for use;
- ISO 45001:2018 - Occupational health and safety management systems — Requirements with guidance for use;
- ISO 29993:2017 - Learning services outside formal education — Service requirements;
- ISO 17024:2012 - Conformity assessment — General requirements for bodies operating certification of persons;
- ISO 27001:2013 - Information technology — Security techniques — Information security management systems — Requirements;
- ISO 31000:2018 - Risk management — Guidelines, and;
- ISO 22301:2019 - Security and resilience — Business continuity management systems — Requirements.
We value your Feedback please comment on our service to you our most important asset