Commencing your Learning Journey
ISO 21001:2018 Educational Learning Services Provider, Certificate - Registration No L 43908 1, Valid from 18/03/2020 to 17/03/2023
ISO Recognition of Prior Learning
Prior Learning Verification and Validation Details
Price: $450.00 AUD
Overview: The ACI Global ISO Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) course enables candidates to have prior learning, experience and qualifications verified and validated against a certified ISO process. This ISO RPL process will suit those with existing skill sets and or existing certification wanting to gain better value and ongoing professional development.
Standards Referenced: All standards relevant to the verification and validation of the candidates RPL
Length of program: No time limits set
Approval Numbers: ACI-RPL
Prerequisites: All Prior Learning provided by a Registered and recognised Learning Services and or Training Provider will be accepted and Candidate's must provide Sponsoring Organisation.
Facilitator: All ACI Global Facilitators are Certified Business Professionals specialising in the specific scope being facilitated and have been assessed as competent in International Facilitation (ISO-FL), Attitude and Cultural Diversity (ACI-ACD) and have undertaken the Hogan Leadership Profile.
Special Needs: - If you have any special needs or requirements that your Facilitator needs to be aware of please Contact Us to discuss this in confidence.
Refund Policy: No refund upon completion of registration and enrolment process.
ISO Personal Certification leads to High Achievers
Have your present learning and certification verified and validated by ACI Global and achieve ISO Personal Certification to supercharge your career. Immediately establish yourself as an ISO and business professional and expert in your field.
ACI Globals ISO Personal Certification adds value to your career enabling you to achieve a greater chance of higher salaries, promotions and an accelerated demand for your services.
Key Personal Disciplines Examined
Candidates will be assessed and examined on their "Knowledge, Abilities, Attitudes, Special Needs and Personal Behaviour Disciplines" as specified within the criteria of their Certification being applied for. Some examples of Key Disciplines examined would be:
- Existing Auditor or Professional Certifications
- Business System or Systems;
- Client Relationships;
- Leadership Skills;
- Business Analysis and Planning;
- Strategic Management;
- Management Skills;
- Communication Skills;
- Human Resource Management;
- Statistical Analysis (Six Sigma);
- Corporate Sustainability (CSR) Reporting;
- Environmental Sustainability (Greenhouse Gases, Emissions Trading and Carbon footprint);
- Evaluation of Financial Performance;
- Personal Behaviour Hogan;
- Auditor "Evaluating" Skills in Management "Business" Systems - Auditor, Principal, Lead, Business Improvement and International Business Adviser achieved by "Prior Learning" from all International and Nationally Recognised Training Providers;
- Knowledge Assessment on Key "Competencies" within a Business System or Systems of the Candidates Choice.
Key Skill Disciplines Examined:
- Auditor (includes Lead or Team Leader plus a specified management system);
- Business Improvement Auditor/Consultant;
- Food Safety HACCP Systems - Auditor/Consultant;
- Quality Management Systems - Auditor/Consultant;
- Environmental Management Systems - Auditor/Consultant;
- Occupational Health and Safety Systems - Auditor/Consultant;
- International Business Advisor;
- Heavy Vehicle Auditor or
- Those wishing to join as a Facilitator, Tutor, Consultant or Contractor.
- Ongoing Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats (SWOT) analysis;
- Forms part of existing ACI Global's ISO Learning programs;
- Forms part of the ISO Continuous Professional Development process;
- Allows Benchmarking of existing Knowledge, Abilities, Attitudes and Personality;
- Ongoing Knowledge Testing;
- Ongoing Abilities Testing;
- Ongoing Attitudes Testing;
- Ongoing Personal Behaviour Disciplines Testing.
Capability Verified by a Witnessed Activity
Demonstrate the Verification of Capability by a "Witnessed Activity" in undertaking a Document Review and a Stage 2 (Third Party) audit and validating the following.
- Conformance to ISO 19011 Clause 7 applicability Competency, Awareness and Training;
- Demonstrate audit planning;
- Demonstrate the Possession of the necessary Industry Codes:
- Demonstrate the ability to perform a Stage 1 Audit;
- Demonstrate the ability to perform a Stage 2 Audit, to ready an organisation to achieve Third Party Certification to 9001:20015, 14001:2015. 45001:2018 and ISO 27001:2013 and is in guidance with the ISO 26000:2010 Standard on Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainability.
Getting started is as easy as clicking on the e-learning Registration Tab below, Register and Pay for your course all online and you can be started in less than 6 Hrs (Dependant on International Time Zones and Clearance of Funds).
ACI Global supports the following Payment Options
We value your Feedback please comment on our service to you our most important asset