ISO and Industry Recognised and acclaimed Training Courses and Programs
ISO and Industry Recognition
All ACI Global Training Courses/Programs and their "Outcomes" are verified and validated through independent review in accordance with ISO 21001:2018 with the candidates receiving the following:
- Diploma valid for three years at the successful completion of the course/program;
- Comprehensive continuous professional development (CPD) program for three years upon completion of course/program;
- Unlimited access to their own Secure learning portal (e-Quip) within the ACI Academy;
- Clear pathway of Accelerating Continuous Improvement (ACI) supported by their own Mentor to achieve recognition of ISO Capability by undertaking a "Witnessed Activity" (T&C 3.27) and being issued a ISO Personal Certification Card (T&C) within three years;
- Candidates sponsoring and or facilitating organisation issued with a certificate of Sustainability at the completion of the candidates "Witnessed Activity" (T&C 3.27).
This process provides proof against both ISO and or Industry Standards that the candidate and their Sponsoring Organisation have successfully been trained and deemed "Competent" in both Evaluation and Business Sustainability.
Key Outcomes for Candidates and their Nominated Organisation
- Candidates enter into a three year continuous professional development (CPD) agreement to support the triennial personal ISO certification program providing unlimited access to the ACI Global secure academy portal for all resource and personal development needs.
- Candidates are enrolled in a three year Triennial Personal ISO Learning program with assessments to verify competency (VOC) in the following key Competency Units; (ISO Lead Auditor Integrated Business Management Systems as an example)
- ACI-STEM Test, Pre assessment of knowledge of basic Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics;
- ACI-GMAT Test, Graduate Management Admission Test;
- ACI-RPL, Recognition of prior learning (RPL) and Recognition of Current Competencies (RCC);
- ACI-PBD, Personal Behavioural Disciplines;
- ACI-Personal SWOT, Candidates undertake a Personal assessment on their Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats;
- ACI-ACD, Attitude, Cultural Diversity and Code of Ethics;
- ACI-LPD, The Five Pillars of Great Leadership Pod cast; (Under Development)
- ISO-CSR, Corporate Social Responsibility in Guidance with ISO 26000:2010;
- ISO-QMS, Quality Management Systems ISO 9001:2015;
- ISO-EMS, Environmental Management Systems ISO 14001:2015;
- ISO-OHS, Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems ISO 45001:2018;
- ISO-ISMS, Information Security Management Systems ISO 27001:2013;
- ISO-RM, Risk Management Principles and Guidelines ISO 31000:2018;
- ISO-AUD, Principles of auditing ISO 19011:2018;
- ISO-LA, Conformity Assessment, Principles of Leading an audit team ISO 17021:2015.
- Candidates undertake a Final Skills Assessment to assess the following keys Skills:
- Risk and Evaluation duration calculation;
- Evaluation planning;
- Quoting process;
- Audit planning;
- Audit confirmation;
- Stage 1 Audit undertaken;
- Skills assessment Interview;
- Candidates review of their SWOT with Facilitator;
- Candidates undertake an "Observational Event", a Stage 1 (Document Review) audit on their nominated Organisations ISO/Industry System prior to completion of their course or program;
- At the successful completion of the course/program the candidate is issued with a Diploma complete with a comprehensive outline of all Key Learning outcomes including Competency Units, Evidence Guides and Key Deliverables valid for three years from the date of Issue.
If you have any questions regarding any of our training courses or programs please feel free to Contact us as we will be only too happy to discuss your professional development options with you personally.
We value your Feedback please comment on our service to you our most important asset