Learning Program Details
Price: $1,600.00 AUD
Overview: Business Consultants have a depth of consulting experience with a growing list of clients or who have recently established their own consultancy business or who wish to establish their own business. These consultants want independent ISO recognition of their competence in being able to lift the performance of small to medium sized businesses.
Standards Referenced: ISO Management System Standards, 9001, 14001 and OHSAS 18001, plus Supplementary Standards ISO 31000, 22301 and 10018 as well as International, Local and Statutory rules and regulations pertaining to relevant industry Sectors.
Resources: Extensive e-campus library with access to ISO Management System Standards, 9001, 14001 and OHSAS 18001, plus Supplementary Standards ISO 31000, 22301 and 10018 as well as International, Local and Statutory rules and regulations pertaining to relevant industry Sectors.
Length of program: Minimum 40 hrs, may vary depending on the candidates and or organisational time and resources.
Approval Numbers: ISO-BC
Prerequisites: A basic understanding of Business principles and a desire to add value to organisations.
Facilitator: All ACI Global Facilitators are Certified Business Professionals specializing in the specific scope being facilitated and have been assessed as competent in International Facilitation (ISO-FL), Attitude and Cultural Diversity (ACI-ACD) and have undertaken the Hogan Leadership Profile.
Special Needs: - If you have any special needs or requirements that your Facilitator needs to be aware of please Contact Us to discuss this in confidence.
Refund Policy: - No refund upon completion of registration and enrolment process.
ISO Personal Certification Overview
The candidate will receive a Diploma in Business Consultancy in the following Skill Areas:
- Understanding business analysis and planning;
- Personal Disciplines, Communication skills and be able to assess and develop client competencies:
- Human Resource management.
The candidate will be involved in the following key tasks:
- Be able to demonstrate through assessment and examination and understanding of all key competencies needed to demonstrate their ability to apply professional business consultancy services to a range of organisations and associated industry sectors.
- Demonstrate the application of "Knowledge, Attitude, Cultural Diversity and Personal Disciplines" necessary to perform consultancy services during an "Observational Event" under visual observation (Video) on either a newly established Business Management System or within an established system thoroughly checking and evaluating business systems plus all of the organisations Management Programmes.
- OngoingAssessments to ensure the candidates competencies are maintained in accordance with the candidates 3 year CPD agreement
- ISO Certified Business Professionals receive higher returns for services provided and greater chances of employment and or contracts;
- Triennial ISO Certification for persons programme ensuring verification of competence and skills over the term of the certification;
- Three Year Continuous Professional Leadership Development Guarantee CPD for the period of ISO Triennial Certification Programme (3 yrs).
- Entry into the ACI Global ISO Certified Persons Register for ISO International Business Consultant at no additional cost apart from the course enrolment fee.
Learning and Certification Needs Analysis
Recognition of Prior Learning, Current Competence, Special Needs and Commitment to agreed Learning and Certification Outcomes through Continuous Professional Development - ISO-RPL/RCC
- Assessment of Industry Experience against required Learning Outcomes;
- Assessment of Prior Learning against required Learning Outcomes;
- Assessment of Current Competence against required Learning Outcomes;
- Assessment of Special Needs if applicable;
- Commitment to undertake and achieve learning outcomes;
- Commitment to Continuous Professional Development.
Curriculum and Learning Outcomes
Curriculum and Learning Outcomes have been developed, implemented and undergo continuous improvement through input from Industry, ISO Technical Committees, independent third party audits and conform to the International ISO 17024 Conformity Assessment Standard - General requirements for bodies operating certification of persons with the following levels of Competency "Competent" (C) or "Not yet Competent" (NYC). If a candidate is assessed as (NYC) they are provided an additional attempt and are able to redo the assessment with additional mentoring and resources provided where necessary. There is no set number of additional attempts provided as this is determined between the candidate and their assigned facilitator.
Key Learning Outcomes:
1 Within the scope of the professional consultancy certification process candidates will be examined against the following 6 key areas of competence to ensure they are in fact competent to work within these competency guidelines:
- Conduct business analysis and planning - explores ability to develop situational and marketing analysis, structural and functional procedures, strategic and business planning, financial management and performance and credit procedures;
- Exercise individual personal competencies - explores ability to use personal competence (s) including managing time, organisational skills, creative thinking, problem solving, leadership facilitation, information management, negotiation and selling skills;
- Communication skills - explores ability to apply listening techniques, develop effective client relationships, apply interview techniques, interpret and apply verbal and non verbal communication, demonstrate positive attitude and use a variety of communication tools and techniques;
- Assess of client competencies - explores ability to assist client with self assessment, assessment of risk and assess the parameters of family support;
- Facilitate client development and competencies - explores ability to introduce clients to business planning tools, identity learning opportunities and apply coaching techniques;
- Human resource management - explores ability to apply the methods of human resource management, explain organisational behaviour and skills, the employment process and employment law, training and development strategy, performance management, health and safety application, cultural identity and analyse organisational culture and personality types.
2 Achieve Competence to demonstrate attitude and cultural diversity disciplines in accordance with the following Key Evidence Criteria:
- Understand and be able to apply cultural diversity in differing situations, locations and roles.
3 Achieve Competence to practice personal behaviour disciplines in accordance with the following Key Evidence Criteria:
- Adjustment - The degree to which a person is calm and even tempered or conversely, moody and volatile;
- Ambition - The degree to which a person seems leader like, seeks status and values achievement;
- Sociability - The degree to which a person appears talkative and socially self confident.
- Interpersonal Sensitivity - Reflects social skill, tact and perceptiveness;
- Prudence - Concerns self control and conscientiousness;
- Inquisitive - The degree to which a person seems curious, adventurous and imaginative;
- Learning Approach - The degree to which a person enjoys academic activities and enjoys education as an end in itself.
4 Achieve Competence by demonstrating under JAS-ANZ observation guidelines the ability to perform under visual observation the application of Skills applied during an actual consultancy activity in accordance with the following Key Evidence Criteria:
- Demonstrate the ability to conduct an opening meeting with a client demonstrating services to be offered;
- Demonstrate system planning and analysis;
- Demonstrate the Possession of the necessary Industry Codes:
- Demonstrate the ability to perform an initial gap analysis;
- Be able to perform an opening and closing meeting;
ISO Person Certification Outcomes
- Issued with a Certificate of competence valid for three years;
- Issued with a personal ISO Certification Card valid for three years;
- Three years Triennial Personal ISO Certification programme with ongoing assessment to verify competency (VOC);
- Three year continuous professional development agreement to support the triennial personal ISO certification programme providing unlimited access to the ACI Global secure e-Campus for all resource and personal development needs.
Getting started is as easy as clicking on the e-learning Registration Tab below, Register and Pay for your course all online and you can be started in less than 6 Hrs (Dependant on International Time Zones and Clearance of Funds).
ACI Global supports the following Payment Options