Foreseeable Risk Investigator - In House Only
Learning Program Details
Price: $750.00 AUD
Overview: The Foreseeable Risk Investigator Program provides learning in Risk Management Processes and Plans and the investigation of a Quality, Environmental, Occupational Health and Safety, Information and indeed all possible Organisational Issues that may lead to an Incident and Investigation. The Candidate will be trained to confidently and professionally conduct a investigations on either a newly established Business System or within an established system thoroughly checking and assessing existing documentation plus all of the organisations Risk Management Programs and Processes followed by undertaking a in depth Investigation. By the completion of learning the candidate will have ensured that they have a comprehensive understanding of Issues relating to Risk Management 31000:2018 and Assessment and investigation of a Quality Organisations Management Systems and Business Practices.
Standards Referenced: ISO 31000:2018, ISO 26000:2010, ISO 9004:2018, ISO 19011:2018 and ISO 17021:2015 plus local, national, statutory rules and regulations and sector specific standards covering country of origin.
Resources: Extensive e-campus library with access to all applicable Standards plus a comprehensive list of course notes and reference material.
Length of program: Minimum 60 hrs, no set time limit is imposed, time taken is dependent on Candidates and or organisational time commitments and resources.
Approval Numbers: ISO-CSR, ISO-RM, ACI-ACD and ACI-PBD.
Prerequisites: Candidates will need to provide evidence, qualifications and a minimum of 10 years industry experience demonstrating a strong understanding of a "Quality Organisation" ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, ISO 45001:2018 and ISO 27001:2013 and Risk Management Guidelines (ISO 31000:2018) and Principles as applied within a known Organisation. Further the candidate will need to be involved within an Organisation so as to undertake assessment and investigative activities and at the conclusion of the course undertake an in depth review of an Incident arising from a known business Issue of concern.
Facilitator: All ACI Global Facilitators are Certified Business Professionals specializing in the specific scope being facilitated and have been assessed as competent in International Facilitation (ISO-FL), Attitude and Cultural Diversity (ACI-ACD) and have undertaken the Hogan Leadership Profile.
Special Needs: - If you have any special needs or requirements that your Facilitator needs to be aware of please Contact Us to discuss this in confidence.
Refund Policy: - No refund upon completion of registration and enrolment process.
Foreseeable Risk Investigator Graduate Course Outcomes
- Issued with a Diploma Titled "ISO Forseeable Risk Investigator" valid for three years covering ISO 31000:2018;
- Issued with a Personal ISO Certification Card for Investigating Foreseeable Risk - Observe, Assess and Act as an Foreseeable Risk Invetigator valid for three years;
- Provided a three years Triennial Personal ISO Certification program with ongoing assessment to verify competency (VOC);
- Supported by a three year continuous professional development agreement to support the triennial personal ISO Certification program providing unlimited access to the ACI Global secure e-Campus for all resource and personal development needs.
- The Organisation that the candidate has worked with to demonstrate and have verified through an observational activity that they are competent is issued with a Certificate of Sustainability covering the nominated ISO or Industry Standard/s and Statutory Rules and Regulations.
Foreseeable Risk Investigator Graduate Course Learning Tasks
- Learn how to Investigate Foreseeable Risk within an Organisational Context, issues, aspects and hazards along with associated Risk as they may exist within an Organisations Business Processes and Plans in compliance to ISO 31000:2018 so as to add value to an Organisation
- Learn the principles and guidelines for Investigating Foreseeable Risk to International (ISO) and National Standards for an Organisation.
- Demonstrate the application of "Knowledge, Attitude, Cultural Diversity and Personal Disciplines" necessary to perform Investigations during an "Observational Event" under visual observation (Video MS Teams) on either a newly established Business Management System or within an established system thoroughly checking and investigating potential or existing foreseeable risk within an Organisation known to the candidate.
- Ongoing Assessments to ensure the candidates competencies are maintained in accordance with the candidates 3 year CPD agreement
Foreseeable Risk Investigator Graduate Course Career Benefits
- ISO Certified Business Professionals receive higher returns for services provided and greater chances of employment and or contracts
- Three Year Continuous Professional Leadership Development Guarantee CPD for the period of ISO Certification (3 yrs).
- Entry into the ACI Global Professionals' Register.
Foreseeable Risk Investigator Graduate Course Learners Needs Analysis and Course Outline
Overview Curriculum and Learning Outcomes for this course have been developed, implemented and undergo continuous improvement through input from Industry, ISO Technical Committees, independent third party audits and conform to the International ISO 17024 Conformity Assessment Standard - General requirements for bodies operating certification of persons with the following levels of Competency "Competent" (C) or "Not yet Competent" (NYC). If a candidate is assessed as (NYC) they are provided an additional attempt and are able to redo the assessment with additional mentoring and resources provided where necessary. There is no set number of additional attempts provided as this is determined between the candidate and their assigned facilitator.
Commencing the Journey of Accelerating Continuous Improvement (ACI)
Learners are provided a unique and secure access codes to access the ACI Academy to commence their course of learning as outlined below firstly undertaking an in depth "Needs Analysis" of their Personal Learning Needs. The Journey commences in a structured and informative way as listed:
- Getting Started
- Setting up your personal learner center;
- Special needs addressed if applicable;
- Continuous Professional Development Agreement signed;
- Personal and Business Code of Ethics agreed and signed off;
Recognition of Prior Learning - ISO-RPL/RCC
Recognition of Prior Learning, Current Competence and Capability is examined through:
- Industry Experience against required Learning Outcomes examined;
- Prior Learning against required Learning Outcomes examined;
- Current Competence against required Learning Outcomes examined;
Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) undertaken to determine competence against the following "STEM" subjects and English Proficiency:
- Understanding Foreseeable Risk;
- Science and Technology;
- Mathematics, and;
- English Proficiency.
Hogan Personal Disciplines assessment undertaken to determine Seven Key Leadership skills:
- Adjustment: The degree to which a person is calm and even tempered or conversely, moody and volatile;
- Ambition: The degree to which a person seems leader like, seeks status and values achievement;
- Sociability: The degree to which a person appears talkative and socially self confident;
- Sensitivity: Reflects social skill, tact and perceptiveness;
- Prudence: Concerns self control and conscientiousness;
- Inquisitive: The degree to which a person seems curious, adventurous and imaginative;
- Learning Approach: The degree to which a person enjoys academic activities and enjoys education as an end in itself.
Personal Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats (SWOT) undertaken
The results of the Hogan Assessment will enable a detailed Personal SWOT to be undertaken to:
- identify general career-related strengths and development needs and;
- highlight the most effective techniques for individuals and help facilitators to enable individuals reach their career goals.
Whilst technology makes it possible to collaborate with colleagues around the world, intercultural challenges present unanticipated obstacles. Facilitators and their audience "learners" need to trust and understand each other, and as part of this training program and its associated Continuous Professional Leadership Development (Post Graduate) Program will assist in this.
Cultural Awareness is the foundation of communication and it involves the ability of standing back from ourselves and becoming aware of our cultural values, beliefs and perceptions.
Prior to the commencement of any course the Facilitator and Learner both undertake an "Open Session" of getting to understand each other with this final segment of the ISO Learners Needs Analysis discussing prior learning, industry experience, the learners "Sponsoring Organisation", the Hogan and GMAT assessments and finally targets and goals for the learner to complete their Learning Program.
The final step of the Learners Needs Analysis is taken with the Facilitator taking the Learner into the Academy Library and showing them the allocated Standards and resource material which will be needed to be referenced and used throughout the learners course.
- Course Library;
- Benefits of ISO Standards;
- ISO Changes;
- Managing change;
- Introduction to Investigations; and,
- Resource Material
Knowledge: Foreseeable Risk Investigation of Issues, Aspects and Hazards ISO 31000:2018 - ACI-FRI.
- Terms and Definitions;
- Leadership and Commitment;
- Design - General Understanding the organisation and its context;
- Articulating risk management commitment;
- Assigning organisational roles, authorities, responsibilities and accountabilities;
- Allocating resources;
- Establishing communication and consultation (Observation);
- Implementation (Observation);
- Evaluation (Observation);
- Improving and Adapting (Observation);
- Continually Improving (Observation);
- Process (Assessment);
- Communication and Consultation (Assessment);
- Scope, Context and Criteria (Assessment);
- Defining the scope (Assessment);
- External and Internal Context (Assessment);
- Defining the criteria (Assessment);
- Risk Assessment, 6.4.1 General (Assessment);
- Risk Identification (Assessment);
- Risk Analysis (Assessment);
- Risk Evaluation (Assessment);
- Risk treatment, 6.5.1 General (Act);
- Selection of risk treatment options (Act);
- Preparing and implementing risk treatment plans (Monitor, Evaluate and Report);
- Monitoring and review (Monitor, Evaluate and Report);
- Recording and reporting (Monitor, Evaluate and Report); and,
- Interview and possible observations to assess Progress.
ISO 31000:2018 Foreseeable Risk Investigator - ISO-FSI.
- Assessment to understand the application of "Observational" Skills so as to exercise powers of observation for detail;
- Assessment to demonstrate an understanding of how to conduct an effective "Investigation" in the context of a known oeganisations;
- Assessment to demonstrate an understanding of being able to "Act" if doubt exist in conformance, compliance/correctness during an investigation on a known organisation.
- Assessment to understand and be able to demonstrate through "Observational Means" how to perform a Forseeable Risk Investigation so as to address "Foreseeable Risk" within a known Organisation.
- Interview and possible observation to assess final foreseeable riks investigation assessment
- Investigation planning;
- Incident evaluation;
- Incident reporting; and,
- Skills assessment Interview.
- Request Certificate
- Complete Evaluation Survey
- Receive and Upload Certificate
- Final Interview
Capability Verified by a Witnessed Activity
Demonstrate the Verification of Capability by a "Witnessed Actifity" in undertaking a Document Review audit and validating the following.
- Conformance to ISO 19011 Clause 7 applicability Competency, Awareness and Training;
- Demonstrate investigation planning;
- Demonstrate Interviewing and Questioning techniques:
- Demonstrate the ability to perform a Investigation on a noted Issue; and,
- Be able to perform an opening and closing meeting.
Getting started is as easy as clicking on the e-learning Registration Tab below, Register and Pay for your course all online and you can be started in less than 6 Hrs (Dependant on International Time Zones and Clearance of Funds).
ACI Global supports the following Payment Options
We value your Feedback please comment on our service to you our most important asset