ACI Global's Code of Conduct Policy
ACI GLOBAL requires the highest standards of integrity and conduct from all team members (employees, facilitators, mentors, contractors and users) at all times. This Code of conduct outlines the principles and behaviours required of ACI Global team members to achieve and maintain these standards. Any breach of this Code of Conduct by a member or members may result in disciplinary action in line with ACI Global’s disciplinary process up to and including termination of service and cancellation of user access to the ACI Global Academy.
The key principles of the ACI Global Code of Conduct are:
- Honest, Respectful, Professional and ethical behaviour;
- Respect for people, organisations and property;
- Promote the link between the Learner and their Sponsoring and or facilitating Organisation;
- Promote responsible Pricing for all services provided on the basis that education is not a pricing commodity;
- Legal compliance at all times;
- Independent verification of audit outcomes; and
- Reports are produced on a regular basis regarding adherence to this policy.
Honest and Ethical Behaviour
ACI Global team members will conduct themselves with honesty and integrity. We will act in a professional manner that is consistent with ACI Global’s values by:
- At all times ACI Global personnel are to act in an Honest, Respectful, Professional and Ethical manner;
- Establish the risk appetite of ACI Global;
- Identify the key responsibilities of the Owner, Chief Risk Officer, Agency Owner, audit committee and management;
- Outline the frequency, form and content of reporting requirements;
- Require its personnel to immediately declare any potential conflict of interest with any candidate or organisation;
- Require its external audit provider or independent auditor to declare any potential conflict of interest:
- Ensuring facilitators, mentors and examiners are fluent, both in writing and orally, in the language of the examination; and,
- In circumstances where an interpreter or a translator is used, processes are in place to ensure that it does not affect the validity of the facilitation, mentoring or examination.
Business Code of Ethics
ACI Global and Associated Partners require its candidates, certificate holders, together with all senior management and facilitators, to conduct themselves ethically by:
- Being honest, respectful, professional, ethical and impartial in serving the public, their employers, customers, and clients;
- Striving to increase the competence and prestige of the quality profession;
- Accepting that of Cultural differences and their associated impact on a person's well-being and ability to achieve Professional Leadership Development;
- Empathy and consideration for working jointly to achieve a common understanding, due to language and cultural differences if applicable;
- Endeavouring to provide a better living environment for future generations by ensuring ACI Global's impact on our environment is positive in all aspects;
- Ensure confidentiality of all personal information held within the ACI Global and Associated Partners Learning Management System, and externally as applicable;
- Continue participants professional development throughout their careers and provide opportunities for the professional and ethical development of others;
- Build their professional reputation on the merit of their services and not compete unfairly with others;
- Respect other's Intellectual Property Rights, confidential/ classified data and contract obligations;
- Meet statutory and regulatory requirements applicable to one's own location and those of associates and
- Using their knowledge and skill for the enhancement of human welfare.
Risk Appetite and Risk Tolerances
The risk appetite of ACI GLOBAL is [INSIGNIFICANT OR MINOR] [This is where the potential exposure is less than 2% of gross revenue for the group] or the group is maintaining a ZERO DEBT TO EQUITY RATIO. Significant risks must have Owner approved risk management policies and/or risk management strategies.
- Risk tolerances will be developed for each identified significant risk that reflect the level of risk appetite elected by the Owner and management [based upon potential exposure].
The Managing Director is responsible for the review and implementation of this Document and the maintenance of all associated documents in line with both ACI Global's Key Strategic Objectives and Goals and the intent of all applicable ISO Standards during the organisations regular Business Review Activities.