ACI Global's Impartiality Policy
ACI Global Pty Ltd is committed to "Impartiality" through:
- An open and transparent ISO Certification for Persons Process;
- Leadership Team commitment;
- A commitment to make processes and procedures available to the public;
- Management of conflict and objectivity of ISO Learning, Coaching and Certification outcomes.
We seek to achieve this by:
- Acting impartially in relation to its applicants, candidates and certified persons;
- Having Policies and procedures for certification of persons that are fair among all applicants, candidates and certified persons;
- Ensuring Certification shall not be restricted on the grounds of undue financial or other limiting conditions, such as membership of an association or group;
- A commitment not to use procedures to unfairly impede or inhibit access by applicants and candidates;
- Commitment through its zero debt to equity ratio shall be responsible for the impartiality of its certification activities and shall not allow commercial, financial or other pressures to compromise impartiality;
- Ensuring it will identify threats to its impartiality on an ongoing basis. This shall include those threats that arise from its activities, from its related key alliance parties, from its relationships, or from the relationships of its personnel.
The Managing Director is responsible for the review and implementation of this Document and the maintenance of all associated documents in line with both ACI Global's Key Strategic Objectives and Goals and the intent of all applicable ISO Standards during the organisations regular Business Review Activities.